Reviews for Bells of The Old Kingdom
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Oh, wow. Chilling poem, I'm thinking about printing and putting it on my wall! Very nice, especially the metre and the rhyming of the entire piece. I loved it. Please create more beautiful works like this, you are definitely going on my favorites list.
SPG inc chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Very nice, a round of applase

ps sorry for being the 13th review, hope I don't jinx you...
Baby Bear chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Exquisite. I enjoyed reading it. Like others have said, you have a wonderful gift for poetry. And I must agree with Lady Marian that it flows very well and does not feel at all forced.
Euterpe's Bard chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
this is a pretty good poem. i wrote some of my own but they're not on here. i liked it, it had a good sense of ryme and rythem (if you know what the phrase means no pun intended).
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wow, I really like this. Really. Awesome.
Black Chaos and Light Catastrophe chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Great Poem. I really love it. You are a really great poet. Please write another.
spix chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Awesome, well done
dystmesis chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
S'okay. Grim like you said. However, it's written well.
Strange Principles chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Thanks, you wonderful people!
Mandaius Meander chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This is really really good, its amazing how you have managed to get all the facts right, and still made it rhyme, Great Job. Keep up the good work!

~Mandaius Meander
jojochild chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
OMG THAT IS SOO GOOD! I have tried writting poems before but nothing that gets the point across like that! seriously great stuff.
Lady of the Outlaws chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
That is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. The words just slip by as you read them. They never feel forced, as if you sat there thinking 'What rhymes with this etc'.

The words, the rhythm, the whole atmosphere. Its like magic. You definetly have a gift for poetry.

Normally I try to find something you can improve on, but i can't. I try to find a favourite line, but I can't. It is beautiful.
Radish Earrings chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
a bit of a tear jerker. it is is all i can say. except... how the F ahve you already done 4 friggin stories!
Junebugger chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This sounds a little gloomy, especially the end. I like the rhythm and the rhyming. Good job!