Reviews for Need a Break
jcampbell943 chapter 10 . 3/12
Omg weevil killed felix? WHATTTTTTTTT! Talk about a twist...please come back and finish! WOW just WOW.
Nerdyesque chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
I agree that Keith is probably the saintliest and most patient dad on the planet, so him getting pissed is actually normal.
erintherese86 chapter 10 . 2/12/2009
SO I have good and bad things to say:

My good point is that I really like this story. The problem with some LoVe stories is that it's just romance, which is all well and good.. But it's Veronica Mars, we need mystery and intrigue, and your story has that! Plus you write really well. And also what you wrote about Donut Run made me really something about the episode I'd totally missed and now I appreciate it more. (But I won't say what, it's embarassingly obvious.)

My bad point is that it's 2009 and you haven't updated this since 2006. So I'm guessing there is no chance of a conclusion to this but regardless I want to say WRITE MORE. FINISH THE STORY. IT'S AWESOME.

The end.
timeends chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
It seems to me Veronica doesn't care much about Logan.
arianna chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
just so i know are u continuing this story? i really hope u do
arianna chapter 10 . 11/5/2006
ok so is this story abandoned? just so i know whether to keep checking it.
SeluciaV chapter 10 . 3/31/2006
I swear this story just keeps getting better and better! The angst is good, the plot is good, the writing is excellent. And although we were all sad that it took you a long time to post a new chapter, I for one, would like to say that I'll keep waiting as long as you'll keep writing great stuff!

You seriously rock. Seriously. :-)
fairieangel chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
wow. this is a great story! Update soon
sarca666 chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
oh god. I am going through an emotional rollercoaster here. good things happen, then bad things that just mess up everything good! sorry...I was rambling. Please update quickly.
moustrich chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
I guess Veronica watched the clip on Weevil's phone. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
uh oh... weevs is in deep doo-doo
Shelly chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
Loved it...but it was seriously too short! You must update soon. :) Great story so far it rocks.
twinklegirl18297 chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
thats just mean. you cant leave it right there, i mean...its just mean. so update ahora! ps: youre a wonderful goddess who is just wonderful
sarah chapter 9 . 2/27/2006
this is wonderful! you need to update and soon...there is so little love in the world. honestly though, this is a great story, so great infact it kept me up past midnight and aided in my procrastination of my homework. its so right its wrong...haha keep up the good work!
SeluciaV chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

LoVe kissage! SQUE! (But did you have to torture us by ending it RIGHT THERE?)

Veronica meant to tell Logan she loved him over the summer...DOUBLE SQUE!

Ok, enough romantic, girly reactions to the LoVe (which you have written oh so well).

I love the way you have successfully interwoven key moments from episodes into your story while providing a very believable alternative to the version of events RT gave us on screen. I think the interaction between all of the characters has been very spot-on, and that you have a strong handle on Veronica's voice. I'm very VERY VERY excited to see where this goes and only a TEENSY bit disappointed that you ended the chapter right at the good part! Of course, what better way to get all of us addicts to tune in for the next chapter?

Please don't keep us in suspense for too long-and keep up the great work!