Reviews for Lorelei of the Rhine
Mader Levap chapter 17 . 6/16/2018
Despite its flaws and hilarious purple prose, it is better than 50% of other fanfics. Granted, it is not saying much, but you could get worse fanfic to read.

BTW this Asuka seems to be obsessive, possessive and bipolar. Wonderful.
Lancer chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
Esto carece un poco de sentido , osea que shinji solo escogio a asuka por que ella fue la primera? La verdad eso es tonto entonces shinji solo quiere darle un fin a la historia, pensando que lo que hiso fue lo correcto? Y nisiquiera pidio mas citas para conocerlas mejor a amabas claro. Bueno espero el sgte cap adios.
141fanficfan chapter 17 . 2/6/2008
I like it. It has some of the angsty elements of TOILI.

Only problem is it needs updating
OkagetheShadowKing chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
The title is a refrence to a German poem. Is Shinji going to die when the story is over?
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
This seems to be pretty good so far, let's see how it unfolds
Draknal chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
Um... okay. Good chapter? I really don't know what to say. This chapter was just confusing as hell. I read your bold author's note at the top and all, so I know this wasn't supposed to be a direct continuation, but I mean, I'm just baffled. I'll stick around for the next chapter. Hope you update soon!
Asarganth chapter 9 . 9/8/2006
If you have to use German , ask a German ...

no way in hell any Girl would call another "H√ľndin" ...

would mean "dog" or "she-dog" ... bitch means "hexe".

albeit id guess Asuka would use "Schlampe" (Woman that

seduces a lot of men ... hrhr)
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
The only evangelion love triangle(/square, rectangle, rhombus, whatever0 thet I could actually beleive. the characters are cleary still basically themselves, and even the highly OC take you put on Rei's character fell into belivable patterns ov behavior for emotionally surpressed people. Keep up the extraordinary work.

p.s. I love the little flourishes of personification.
Genrat chapter 15 . 8/15/2006
ARMY OF DARKNESS IS THE SHIZ-NIT!
Genrat chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
LOL! I like how u did a entire paragraph on Asuka's ass.
Forever Rahhel chapter 18 . 8/15/2006
What's now with Asuka?

I don't think she would leave Shinji alone as soon as she got him or this this some kind of interlude or spin-off.

I only figured out Kei and Kaori.

Keep it up.
Rat07 chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
Cool, it's obvious you spent an ample amount of time on this. Keep up the good work.
darkcarnage chapter 17 . 7/26/2006
Well it seems that Asuka and Shinji are together and had a little WAFF at the end.

I do feel sorry for Rei since she just learned about emotions and she had to learn the hardest one, which is a heartbreak. Now is she going to go back to her old self or is she going to do a fatal attrection on Shinji and boil Pen Pen.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
sora's savior chapter 17 . 7/10/2006
FINALLY i thought that you would never update i was begining to give up hope that i would ever see Shinji tell Auska his true feelings but poor Rei anywho plese update son i really love this story to death
sabby92 chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
I was reading through this story for the first time today and I was really enjoying the love triangle between rei,asuka,and this chapter really just let me down near the end.I was actually expecting shinji and rei to be the ones who got together,but i quess thats good that thing aren't always predictable,although the asuka your presenting in this story just seems to want shinji as a boyfriend out of spite for rei which is cruel.I personally like stories of rxs than axs.I think that the personalities of them are much more compatible,seeing how asuka is always berating anyways I hope to see an update sometime