Reviews for Dream's End
Senorita TacoMal chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
OMG, yes. You are my most favoritest person. EVER I've been wanting a fic where Lee didn't survive the surgery. (huggles ) W00T! Not because I hate Lee or anything, I love that kid, but I just wanted to think... "What would've happened?" And you wrote it so well! Thanks again!
UmaChanxo chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This story was *Sob* AMAZING! I'm only at book 4 but Ive skimmed the others and we just got 10 and I read about tha fight and I saw the whole thing and it was sad and and and this was awesome!

UmaChan
accoooounntttt deleted chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh...I almost cried..._ but I didn't... that was actually the first story that made me almost cry...update soon...ACK! A tear! I am crying...sad...
HarvestMoonRacoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh God... -sniff-

Are you out to make me cry?

I seriously sobbed when Gai was screaming, and when Lee said that little speech... I sobbed even worse then when the Earth ninjas sliced Kabuto across the face.

Oh, very well written. Just plain amazing.

-adds to Favorite Stories-

I wonder what else you've written? -sniff-
greenbean1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aw.. ;_;

Poor Gai-sensei! At least Lee is happy. :]

Very bittersweet.
naash chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That was just beautiful
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Poor Lee,his speech was just so what it was that Gai took anyways...Nice job on the fic,it's a good thing Lee survived the sugery in the seris,things just wouldn't be the same without him.
Smex Lemur chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
So... unbelievable.. cute... and so sad. I love this.
Lyndsay-Marie chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Ne, Hinaku-sensei... you always manage to hand me my heart on a platter, and this one was no different. As is usual, I loved the way that you managed to convey such emotion and detail into so few words.

The way you expressed the relationship between Lee-san and Gai-sensei is amazing. The unbreakable tie between Teacher and pupil... you did an outstanding job.
Kaki-kun chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Acck, so did Gai live? Rawr, very well described and touching one-shot!
BlazeDrgn chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
wha! -sniff- -sob- that was sad, you wrote it all really well, are you going to add another chapter? I hope you do you did such a great job with this one...

-sniff-

i need a tissue...
Demonchild93 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Oh my gosh...this is so sad but so touching. The love between a teacher and his student. A son/father relationship they have is so strong yet they aren't even related to each other by blood. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
blackxswan119 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
omg this is so sad...however you did capture the greatest connection within a teacher and a pupil...it's a respect that many of us dont really find...its wonderful here in lee and gai's example and I hope you write more stories like this...its truly heartbreaking
Maedhros chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Hinaku-chan, another great written fic where sorrow is tangled with happiness -you seems to capture this swirl of emotion in various forms and in the end (disregard the genre may say "tragedy") it always leaves me smiling.

As I read through you beautiful story this sentence sticks out particularly well to me. "He could no more mistake Lee for someone else as he could mistake his own reflection in the mirror." In my mind's eye it paints a picture of Gai standing under a cold dim door frame, just staring away. Time, it seems, is frozen.

Now I admit I have not read the manga that far ahead (lol, I suppose I can hardly call it ahead since there's already over 200 chapters out there :P) but the close knitted relationship between Gai and Lee always has a soft spot in my heart. It is absolutely admirable how you manage to capture Gai's comical character and give him agnst -through it all, he's still in character!

Although I may not be on topic now, but another thing that stood out to me is the rabbit. Forgive me for my limited Naruto knowledge (I restrain myself from reading ahead of our very slow tv broadcast) because my mind went "hm, Haku, are you there too?" lol, I can not help but consider all that I read when it contains so much thoughts in it!
Zeiyuki chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
beautfiul as always...

Much to my surprise I was almost crying, amazing writting..

When Lee ws saying how he made friends was he refering to Haku and Zabuza? It sure did sound like it to me

I really do look foward to the next part. Keep up the wonderfull work.

Zeiyuki