Reviews for DESTINY
debh64 chapter 29 . 6/12/2016
i dont know how ive missed these for the last thirteen years just finished destiny and will start the next one s tomorrow thought this was brilliant love lucas buck married and trully in love i always thought gail would be his salvation but you ve proved me wrong excellent read thank you.
jeanine0963 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

1. Favorite Horror Fanfic - Destiny

The First Round of Voting will start on May 31st, 2015. We will take votes for two weeks before closing on June 14th, 2015. If you make it to the Second Round of voting, we will take votes from June 15th to June 22nd, 2015.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanantic Fantics Multifandom Awards
.com
Guest chapter 29 . 10/22/2002
Just a note to say I appreciate all the kind reviews I got for this story thank you all so very much.
ann nygma chapter 29 . 1/5/2002
Finally! I got to read the end of the story! YAY!

This is a really good story. My compliments to the author. I hope to read more about Dara in the future!

Sincerely,

Ann
SeeJay chapter 29 . 9/14/2001
This turned out well. But please, check spelling the next time. And there better be a next time, you really are a good writer.
SeeJay chapter 23 . 7/23/2001
You just keep getting better and better at this.
ann nygma chapter 24 . 7/15/2001
where the heck is chapter 23?
SeeJay chapter 22 . 7/11/2001
Keep it coming.
Kath chapter 19 . 7/5/2001
This getting creepy...I love it! Nothing like a scary book with some romance thrown in! Keep up the great work!
Kath chapter 18 . 7/3/2001
Oh good, a complication! Love the new twist! Keep going!
Kath chapter 16 . 6/27/2001
That was great! You had me worried there for a minute, but I loved it. Twins...that should make for some interesting chapters! Your style of writing is great, easy and fun to read. Keep it up!
Kath chapter 15 . 6/12/2001
Just gets better and better. I love how you had Dara deal with her parents' death...tugged at my heart. Can't wait to "see" the babies!
Kath chapter 13 . 6/11/2001
I am totally enjoying this story...don't stop here! I have always wondered what the "softer" side of Lucas would be. Great story!
SeeJay chapter 9 . 5/30/2001
Lucas in love? Lucas married? This is really good. Can't wait to see what happens next in Trinity. (Just one pet peeve - they're, there, and their.)
TaleTeller chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Excellent! It brings back memories. Keep writing!