Reviews for Misty's Journey
JulCan1987 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Wally and Misty, that sounds interesting.
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Didn't the killer get killed by Pikachu?
JamcLink chapter 9 . 10/5/2006
Well i like this story but the end eu, sorry i am 100% pokeshipping alternate endings i sure all the pokeshippin fan well like it
You Light The Sky chapter 9 . 10/5/2006
aw... what a nice life! And CHA for ASH THE SECOND! CHA! um, right and YAY PIKACHU LIVES! you should totally right a story from pikachus persective where pikachu complins in his language how no one understands him. that would be BRILLAINT! CHA! And I like wally he's nice I've said that like twice. So three cheers for a brillaint ending HIP HIP HOARAY HIP HIP HOARAY HIP HIP HOARAY!
You Light The Sky chapter 8 . 10/5/2006
CHA! I lOVEDD the ending! Ash is so accepting, Gary is still a jerk and I loke wally he's cool! That ending should be the best one becasue well, that's how life works... you cant bring back the dead, you have to move on so that the deceased can move on as well. enough philosophy from me! On to the epilouge!
You Light The Sky chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
CHA I LOVE THE MAGICAL ENGLISH BUTTON THANK YOU FOR USING IT! CHA! im sorry, anyways, wally is really cool. I don't like brandon that much, i had a friend named brendon and I knew a jerk neamed brandon but anyways... im glad misty took action and slapped him he's a player. Wally can read minds... heh heh heh... berdrill... that was classic! On to the next chapter!
CrescentLight chapter 10 . 10/4/2006
The alternate ending is so cute! I absolutely love it! Write more Ash and Misty stories! Hope to read your next story soon!
Live Like Music chapter 9 . 10/1/2006
can you please do an alternate ending?
romancerox chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
hm... i wonder whats gonna happen next, the ending really surprised me, well cant wait 2 see whats up next
You Light The Sky chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT NOW! what happens? I think that team rocket aretnt really that bad so you should make them nice, it's a suggestion and then you could make them be all klutzy and funny and yeah... THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THOUGH!
romancerox chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
as long as u update, me happy. keep up the great work!
Awake chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
I found it kind of weird how the man who was instantly dead, regained consciousness and ran off, but i really like this, keep up the good work, but remember to be consistant.
Awake chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Oh wow, i think this is really quite interesting. ;D i am off to read the rest of the chappies now, but i'll be back to review again!
You Light The Sky chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
HA HA HA BROCK WIL BE SINGLE FOREVER! ok im joking he will find love... someday. I hope for more updates on this story its a great awesome idea! keep it up!
You Light The Sky chapter 4 . 9/20/2006