Reviews for Genuine Lies
nekolovesyou chapter 3 . 6/27
plz update i loves it
inuyasha16451 chapter 3 . 4/19
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 3 . 1/25
I love this. I hope you continue this story eventuallty.
hitsuruki4eva chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
Like the story... please update
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
:D
Titania1796 chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
esta muy bueno y actualiza pronto quieres llevas aƱos sin actualizar
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
It is great, but I think one more chapter is involved.
Sundae Funday chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
I found this little gem, after it being almost nine years since the last update. I usually don't review a story, unless it REALLY piques my interest, and I must say this has got me hook, line and sinker! I know reviewing this probably won't mean or do anything, but I still wanted to share my pleasures at reading this. An update seems highly unlikely at this point, but wouldn't it just be magnificent if there were one?

Off topic, let me actually review the writing. There are a few grammatical/spelling errors but since no one is perfect and there truly aren't that many it doesn't detract from the writing at all. I like this new take to the Uchiha Massacre. I've seen plenty with Orochimaru blamed, but can't recall any with Naruto becoming a girl. A LOT has changed since you updated, most specifically the series finally being complete and all "Fanfiction canon" being completely AU. However, I like the old fics that are based on speculations from the series. I'm sensing a lot of angst coming up, and some painful questions that need equally painful answers. What of Sasuke, Neji and Shikamaru? The rest of the Rookie Genin? How will Itachi fare while reintegrated into the home who despises him. And how will Naruto handle all of this?

These questions would be even better with answers, but I am asking for a lot. Chances are this account has been abandoned or any other of reasons. Regardless of why it was stopped, I still must thank you. Your story really resonated with me. I really don't like to reeview, but here I am attempting to write an essay of thanks. Haha, enjoy yourself! And thank you once again.

Ja ne :)
mirian chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
por favor continua me gusta mucho
JuleMaker chapter 3 . 8/3/2013

I love this story!

WarFlower chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I like it!

psychicgirl32 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
This story is amazing! Despite how they portrayed Itachi in the manga and the anime, I knew he couldn't be all bad. I love how you've written your story, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
thelastunicorn chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.