Reviews for Believe
Snoessie chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Beautiful.
Rainbow Platypus chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Holy CRAP THAT ENDING WAS EPIC.

I was like "Aw! D"
doodlelover chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I love the end :D And somehow, a fiery, smoking planet Earth is ten times better than having a crashing ocean as the picture in my head for this scene. Love it.
Efi Taph chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
awe

im speachless.
mattneedschocolate chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
YAY THOSE BASTARDS ARE DYING!...a cute and wonderfully written story*favs*by a wonderful author*favs*
cherieluvsbboy chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow that was beautiful. Dude I'd love to see the picture it was inspired by, care to send me a link baby? Ahahah please with an adorable green irken cherreh on top? Much gratitude, Cherie : D
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aw.. It's so.. In the moment! I love it, and the mental picture I'm getting from this scene is beautiful. Really! If I had any artistic talent, I'd draw it! Ah well. Well done! Ja!

-Kit & Mach
Yes. I am a Dork chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
call me a crybabay but-

this is so, so, beautiful yeah I cryed

and when I read it the second time I think I cryed harded

Gah...so beautiful
ikhor chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
It was very nice! It was like a happy and sad feeling at the same time. In my opinion, not many people can pull that sort of emotion off, but you managed it!
passionateartist chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
The world meets a fiery end and yet it's fluffy...I love it!

Beans
Earl of Grey chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
'...Mother of Dib...? ...thank you.'

i loved that, really i did

this was extremely well written, i love all the metaphors and similes
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This was exceptionally well written. I really liked it.
Kaitenho chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh my gosh! I just love that story, it's so cute and sad!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I think all the other reviewers have summed up what I wanted to say; beautiful. Definately one my favorite ZADR one-shot EVUR. I could really see Dib turning over and decide to help Zim conquer Earth. After all, like you said, humans hate Dib and he hates them. I never understood why he fought to save his planet with such ferocity. Wonderful job on the fic dear- I laughed, snorted, 'aww'ed, and teared up a bit towards the end. You have a rare talant. Use it well.

-Audrey

favs
Sasha Marie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Very nicely done. I like how you paint the image in your words. the paranoia part with the bird is a nice touch also. it's absolutely perfect as to what I was looking for. Good luck in all you pursue
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »