Reviews for Believe
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This was exceptionally well written. I really liked it.
Kaitenho chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh my gosh! I just love that story, it's so cute and sad!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I think all the other reviewers have summed up what I wanted to say; beautiful. Definately one my favorite ZADR one-shot EVUR. I could really see Dib turning over and decide to help Zim conquer Earth. After all, like you said, humans hate Dib and he hates them. I never understood why he fought to save his planet with such ferocity. Wonderful job on the fic dear- I laughed, snorted, 'aww'ed, and teared up a bit towards the end. You have a rare talant. Use it well.

Sasha Marie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Very nicely done. I like how you paint the image in your words. the paranoia part with the bird is a nice touch also. it's absolutely perfect as to what I was looking for. Good luck in all you pursue
Ikumak chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Aww. That was so sweet, a very unique way of portraying s story. I like it quite a bit.
Rambie chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Awwr. ;~; So sweet. Makes me want to cuddle something. -grabs dog- I loved the ZIM DOES NOT BLUSH thing, too. xD Keep writing, you pwn.
Becky chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was so sweet
thedarklordkeisha chapter 1 . 5/30/2006

I just discovered your fic today. I'm very honoured that you dedicated this to me. Thank you so much! It's beautifully written, poignant, and completely adorable. The fluffiness consumes my head. I love it. Zim is hysterical in this. "ZIM DOES NOT BLUSH!" XD You are amazing. *hugs you* You deserve a pizza trophy for this!

Mucho love,

The Dark Lord Keisha
millia chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I'm addicted.

You are a goddess and i love you.

MC Romance chapter 1 . 5/3/2006

But other than that, it was very beautiful...
eskimo vomit chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
That was so adorable.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Absense of visual aid non-withstanding, this was still extremely poignant. And, with dying pig-smellies, happy Dib and blushing Zim, made my stomach make little happy noises as I read it
Miss Cassi chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
This puts a whole new meaning to the word beautiful. I really mean it.

Not the best thing to read in class. I hope no one is looking at me...

I'm gonna go see whatelse you wrote now. *waves*
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Oh, this was so beautiful. It got me so close to tears. Wonderful descriptions. I love the imagery. Simply wonderful. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
some persons chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
that was the best-est evers! I think you should do more stuff... I can't even do that kind of writing thing. great, now you've got me crying it was so good.

you did a good job! keep it up!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »