Reviews for Believe
Becky chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Ahh how sweet

good story
Princess of Despair chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aw. This was both a funny and a sad fic. I love this pairing and I can always imagine Dib finally joining up with Zim to destroy the world. I loved this!
CuteCrittersGang chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
(cackles) Yes, parts of it were amusing, other parts nearly made me melt, and other parts were kind of sad. Overall, a very cute fic. I enjoyed how Zim reacted; being an alien, and an Irken at that, he wouldn't understand the takling to a dead loved one thing at first. He gets it later. The beginning and the end were the best:

" . . . Aren't you going to say hi, Zim?

What-? No! You're talking to a rock.

Well it IS. A rectangular rock in the ground.

Zim . . .

Don't look at me like that. I said don't l-! Oh, all right. Hello, mother of Dib. There. Are you happy now? I'm going to check the Voot. Hurry with your talking; we're leaving in five minutes!"

And also:

"Eh-? No, stay over there, Dib-human! I wasn't doing anything! No, I wasn't! ZIM DOES NOT BLUSH! Rgh-SHUT UP. I'm coming over; let's get off this flaming ball of filth!"

Both were VERY funny. Like I said: A VERY cute fic!

threadbare chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I hate this pairing, but I love this story.

You are gifted.
goddess of darkness3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
aww... that was sweet. very well written, too. i liked it a lot.
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Aw, it was cute and sweet and a sort of kind of sweet sad. The characterization of Dib was heart-rendering in a way and Zim...Zim was just funny and adorable. I'll have a look see at this picture now.
Invader Kaz chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
...Well... that was the weirdest story I've ever read. I'll remember not to read any more of YOUR stories! NO COOKIE FOR YOU!
narm chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
aww! that was so cute expecially the ending i could almost... no i DID pisture zim saying that to a grave and then skreaming at dib that he does not blush XD so cute...
LadyErisnos chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Squee! so cute! so cute! I almost cried. Excellent work. I'm a deviant artist as well. what was the person's handle that drew that pic? i'd like to see it.

excelent story. thumbs up.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Fwee. You're so aweosme, you know that? Another great fic.
Ebola Spider chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
WHOA! This totally rocks! Finally Dib has someone to believe in him.

Fave fave fave!
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
"Dad hates me; Gaz hates me. Heck, I even think that bird in the tree over there hates me." Heh.

I love this story, it's so sweet! This is SO going on my favorites list!
andalitebandit-6 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I was confused at first when Zim said Dib was talking to a rock... I had a sudden image of Dib having gone over the edge and having painted a face on one of those old 'pet rock' thingies... Aww, Dib helped destroy humanity for Zim! And Zim actually thanked the Mom at the end! He's really such a softy! XD
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Aw, this is so sad, and kewt! I LUFFED IT! Oh, and I forgot to saw in my last review! HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW ROX THE SOX!

Didn't he write, "The Tide Rises, The Tide Falls"?
PleaseDeleteAccount235 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
omg! That was so sad and fluff-filled! I absolutly loved it! Bravo Bravo! *blows nose on tissure* Dib finally has a happy ending!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »