Reviews for No One Could Know
Ryan Mashall chapter 13 . 2/25
Knowing sena, he'll probs think tht hiruma is doing tht to help him not cuz he has feelings for him. Aw geez im excited for the next chapter. Pls update! Its been years bt pls dnt give up on this!
Ryan Mashall chapter 12 . 2/25
Aw man why'd he hv to run. Now wats poor hiruma gonna think. Bt rn things r getting heated!
Ryan Mashall chapter 7 . 2/24
Ohhhhh shiiit
Ryan Mashall chapter 6 . 2/24
At this rate hiruma might really believe he's bullimic or on drugs or somthn
Ryan Mashall chapter 4 . 2/24
I really wanna see a hirumo pov. Im wondering just wat hes thinkn
Ryan Mashall chapter 3 . 2/23
Is this Hirusena thts brewing?
Ryan Mashall chapter 1 . 2/23
This is so good so far. Im liking it. Jw, when is this? Is this at the point where everone knows he's eyeshield 21, or some other time?
whitebengal14 chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
I got triggered by this story early on but something made me keep reading. I had to stop halfway through to get up and breathe, eat something and do a little exercise before coming back. It was too real and I went back to a place I try to forget. I'm okay now and this chapter reminded me why I'm where I am today and how it felt to have hope in my situation and everything about it.

So I just wanted to say thank you, for letting me relive that feeling through Sena. (and I am thankful I could get past the really heavy parts without fully relapsing :'D)
NezkovSou chapter 11 . 8/20/2016
I know you probably won't see this, but I want to thank you for writing this piece of gem. The characterization and storytelling are absolutely stunning and I find myself rereading this every so often. Of course I do wish that you will continue this some day, but I understand that life happens. Anyway, thank you for all you're written so far!

(also I'm reviewing chapter 11 because apparently I have already reviewed chapters 12 and 13 and I can't double review)
Sepulvedlore chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
Nuuuuu omg this is my favorite eyeshield fic now. I swear. I need more please please i beg you!
ILikeMushrooms chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
Is
Is that it
Dude you broke me with this ff i am a crying mess please tell me you'll update more...i...this masterpiece is...its just...PLEASE UPDATE DONT MAKE MY LITTLE GAY HEART ACHE LIKE THIS (p.s ily this is amazeballs)
Jikol chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
pls update! thus is one of the best eyeshield 21 fanfics ever! I wanna know what happens next!
Akayuki sekai chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
When he'd figure it out? Imma impatient
Akayuki sekai chapter 5 . 9/18/2015