Reviews for No One Could Know
Sepulvedlore chapter 13 . 5/21
Nuuuuu omg this is my favorite eyeshield fic now. I swear. I need more please please i beg you!
ILikeMushrooms chapter 13 . 1/4
Is
Is that it
Dude you broke me with this ff i am a crying mess please tell me you'll update more...i...this masterpiece is...its just...PLEASE UPDATE DONT MAKE MY LITTLE GAY HEART ACHE LIKE THIS (p.s ily this is amazeballs)
Jikol chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
pls update! thus is one of the best eyeshield 21 fanfics ever! I wanna know what happens next!
Akayuki sekai chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
When he'd figure it out? Imma impatient
Akayuki sekai chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
Luv hiruma's style... LOL... You're doing really good job
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Such good pacing
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is so good though wow
BabyGhost123 chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
Chapter 6 just made me tear up for a little bit...just on how he let everything out in the open about how he felt was so refreshing since he always use to close his self up...update soon when u get a chance to see how their relationship would progress...
SanglanteAlouette chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
Whow ! Hey, you can't just leave us here ! How are we supposed to cope with it if you leave us here ? I need the end of this story !
Ok, now I'll stop being so demanding, and I'll just thank you for this story, it's rare reading something so breathtaking. And I'll go prepare some tea and eat some chocolate biscuits to collect myself.
SnowLilyAngel chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Please update! I want to see them get together.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
This story is absolutely amazing hats off to you. Please update soon i need to know what happens! I adore it!
Doffz chapter 13 . 3/2/2015
Very very good story. There is still hope :) UPDATE PLEASE! ! X3
evangeline.image chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Pleaaaase, could you do continue your story ? It's so terific !
fifipool chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE !
Kotori-Sensei chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Finally! Hiruma knows!...something isn't quite right.
anyway, sorry that my reviews have become so short, but today is my free day, so i want to read everything i can...and of course, the fact your fic is so good doesn't help either...i just want to click the "next" bottom, and read what happens next!