Reviews for No One Could Know
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 2 . 6/19
Such good pacing
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 1 . 6/19
This is so good though wow
BabyGhost123 chapter 13 . 6/6
Chapter 6 just made me tear up for a little bit...just on how he let everything out in the open about how he felt was so refreshing since he always use to close his self up...update soon when u get a chance to see how their relationship would progress...
SanglanteAlouette chapter 13 . 4/14
Whow ! Hey, you can't just leave us here ! How are we supposed to cope with it if you leave us here ? I need the end of this story !
Ok, now I'll stop being so demanding, and I'll just thank you for this story, it's rare reading something so breathtaking. And I'll go prepare some tea and eat some chocolate biscuits to collect myself.
SnowLilyAngel chapter 13 . 3/9
Please update! I want to see them get together.
This story is absolutely amazing hats off to you. Please update soon i need to know what happens! I adore it!
Julyz111 chapter 13 . 3/2
Very very good story. There is still hope :) UPDATE PLEASE! ! X3
evangeline.image chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Pleaaaase, could you do continue your story ? It's so terific !
fifipool chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE !
Kotori-Sensei chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Finally! Hiruma knows!...something isn't quite right.
anyway, sorry that my reviews have become so short, but today is my free day, so i want to read everything i can...and of course, the fact your fic is so good doesn't help either...i just want to click the "next" bottom, and read what happens next!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Oh, i love Hiruma. He is so cute!...in a very sadistic-gunhokder-crazypsycolaugh way... ;)
Nothing else to say.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Hello. Well, is chapter 2 but i needed to read a little more of the fic to give a review.
Wow...i mean wow. This is a very delicate theme you are writing here about, and i must admit i jump the hole part with the scissors because it gave me the creeps...but that is a testimony of how good your writing is... amazing indeed.
I can't wait for Hiruma to find out...
Cassandra Eve chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
WHY. why would you leave this here for four years? now I'm itching for an update
Aurora Ivy Fang chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
this might sound completely ridiculous but thank you so much for writing this story, chapter 12 and the scene where is Sena almost killed himself has just helped me with my own emotional issues thank you so much. This story has saved my life
Cho-no-Iro chapter 13 . 7/6/2014