Reviews for No One Could Know
SanglanteAlouette chapter 13 . 4/14
Whow ! Hey, you can't just leave us here ! How are we supposed to cope with it if you leave us here ? I need the end of this story !
Ok, now I'll stop being so demanding, and I'll just thank you for this story, it's rare reading something so breathtaking. And I'll go prepare some tea and eat some chocolate biscuits to collect myself.
SnowLilyAngel chapter 13 . 3/9
Please update! I want to see them get together.
This story is absolutely amazing hats off to you. Please update soon i need to know what happens! I adore it!
Julyz111 chapter 13 . 3/2
Very very good story. There is still hope :) UPDATE PLEASE! ! X3
evangeline.image chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Pleaaaase, could you do continue your story ? It's so terific !
fifipool chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE !
Kotori-Sensei chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Finally! Hiruma knows!...something isn't quite right.
anyway, sorry that my reviews have become so short, but today is my free day, so i want to read everything i can...and of course, the fact your fic is so good doesn't help either...i just want to click the "next" bottom, and read what happens next!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Oh, i love Hiruma. He is so cute!...in a very sadistic-gunhokder-crazypsycolaugh way... ;)
Nothing else to say.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Hello. Well, is chapter 2 but i needed to read a little more of the fic to give a review.
Wow...i mean wow. This is a very delicate theme you are writing here about, and i must admit i jump the hole part with the scissors because it gave me the creeps...but that is a testimony of how good your writing is... amazing indeed.
I can't wait for Hiruma to find out...
Cassandra Eve chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
WHY. why would you leave this here for four years? now I'm itching for an update
Aurora Ivy Fang chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
this might sound completely ridiculous but thank you so much for writing this story, chapter 12 and the scene where is Sena almost killed himself has just helped me with my own emotional issues thank you so much. This story has saved my life
Cho-no-Iro chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Please... come back?
britt4x4 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Woa, that was really cool. It started out okay but it got really good towards the end.
a-bird-that-syes chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Ok. Just wow. Just so you know, this is my first ever eyeshield 21 fic I've ever read. I saw it was recommended by Jikage in an author note and decided to check it out and I like it a lot. So having never read any other eyeshield 21 fic or watched the anime or read the manga I must say that I'm not confused on who is who and what it's all about or anything so firstly, good job with that. Secondly, there's some serious feels in here, you know? It's great.
And then I get to the last chapter and it's like, OMG. Where's the next chapter? so, you know, I'll be so happy when this gets updated. If you update it. Though I'll be honest and tell you that it would suck if you stopped writing this.
Also, you know what would be awesome if you could do it or feel up to it sometime? A chapter or so in Himura's pov. It wouldn't even have to cover the whole thing just you know the last two chapters or so. Because I mean, Sena tells Himura he cut himself again, then freaks out and runs away when Himura gives him a few little pecks, then Himura finds Sena on the cliff, and it's just, you know. Then they have their little discussion and when Sena wakes up freaking out Himura ends up kissing him. I'm just really interested to see how that plays out in Himura's pov.
Anyways it's really good. And I hope you continue it eventually.
Gentle Snow chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Wow... Great story! I just hope you'll continue it someday :)