Reviews for Strange Memories chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
well, you know what I am going to say...I love the way you write and your fanfics, this is specially important to me, so I'd really love it if you would keep updating, but in the end that depends on you, if you really feel that you can no longer write JN fics and you are not happy doing it, you shouldn't, but I'll tell you that if you decide to keep on writing I will totally read them and if you don't, well, I understand...

Thanks to you too for writing such good fics for our entertainment too and also for introduce me to the fanfiction world!

0:) Andrea 0:)
CraazyOne chapter 14 . 7/26/2008
I'd love it if you finished this, GiGi. Personally, I think you're one of the best writers on this JN fanfic site. I haven't lost my love for JN, and even though we'll never get a season 4 (*sigh*), fanfiction really keeps it alive for me. You capture the characters' personalities perfectly. I adore your writing style; every chapter has been such a pleasure to read. You had me hooked on this story since the first chapter.

I love your other fics, too, and really hope you continue them as well, but this is definitely my favorite.
TeamChaotix chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
Ever since the show cancelled I also have been losing interest in Jimmy Neutron. Yeah, I was a bit disapointed that it did cancel, but at least we saw something between Jimmy and Cindy.

Usually when I really like a couple and I find out that they end up together I would jump up for joy for the whole day and just think about them, but then...the next day I'd move right on to my next favorite couple that I want together and support them.

Right now there are two shows with couples I like that I want together: Pokemon, and Naruto. So yeah...I guess it's okay if you don't ever want to continue with this story because I already know that Cindy and Jimmy has already started there relationship in the show so...yeah, lol.

You like Hannah Montana and that's your favorite show ever, eh? I don't know anything about that show, but I do know it. I don't watch the Disney Channel, lol. And I don't know if I ever will get into that show because my mind is stuck on Naruto and will most likely not leave until it is cancelled. It's probably the same way for you isn't it?
noukinav018 chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
hm well u already read my other reviews about it (... can u pls finish it?
WolfKeeper989 chapter 13 . 6/16/2008
This is an interesting story!
amber chapter 13 . 6/13/2008
please continue this! I love your stories!
AntiqueDreams chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
Wish you'd write some more Gigi!
Aurorangel chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
really great please continue you write pretty good! I realised you didn't update for a long time and this great story is still UNFINISHED! Please update!
CrystalSlashlover chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
i love this! its so sweet! and i loved that jasmine bit! so funny! please update soon!
jimlover54 chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
oh i love this story, its well written and has a great plot. please continue!
Nal'dralar chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
Very impressed with this work, one of the best in this category. I await your next chapter with much anticipation.
Guerini-chan chapter 13 . 9/14/2007
OH NO! Write more! this story is fantastic! I have to read more, I need to read more and i want to read more! post more soon! please. I am twitching thinking about the story (eye Twitches, then rocks back and forth mumbling, "Got to read more, Got to read more, Got to read more, Got to read more, Got to read more, Got to read more, Got to read more.") heheheheheheh.

-JC Lova- chapter 13 . 9/13/2007
woo hoo! yay I'm so happy u keep up with this story! yay I'm ecstatic(sp?)! and what do you mean with dissapointing? I love it! I felt so warm and fuzzy inside! especially with this: “Jimmy Neutron is the sweetest, cutest, smartest, most heroic boy that I’ve ever met in my life! And nothing can change what I think of him!”

“Wow, thanks, Cindy.”

Cindy’s head shot up, terrified to find Jimmy standing next to her best friend.

I loved that part! and with this: -Jimmy asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Gosh darn it, didn’t he realize that made him look even cuter?- I started giggling uncontrolabñly, yes he's so cute!

I can't wait to read more about it! I will be as, or happier as I was when I saw you had a new chapter!

well thanks for not giving up! u rock! and so does all your stories!

0:) Andre 0:)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 9/13/2007
Great, you updated!

Marvelous scenes at the hospital; Cindy might not remember everything about Jimmy, but now she knows the basics about him and his true nature, and she loves it.

Keep the good writing.
JimmyandCindyforever chapter 13 . 9/13/2007
(Jawdrop) Wow.. I thought you would never update this story... THANK YOU! You MUST post more when ever you can, I have GOT to hear the rest! I love this fic! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!