Reviews for History of the orions
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This comes from the original package background story in Master of Orion 3. Word. For. Word.
Token Cylon chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is not a story. This is a big horrible block of text. There exist these things called "paragraphs" that you could use to make it readable.
constentien9000 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
this is one hell of a good story any more chapters coming to this story.
Flick Montana chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Oh good lord, you need to have more than one chapter. I don't know if this was taken from the manual because it hurts my eyes just looking at the lump of words on the page.

Please edit this so it is readable.
Napoleon Error chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Not bad, not bad, but a couple of things you could have done better:

The story seems pretty much like "Copy and paste" version of the background given in MOO 3. Perhaps a bit of editing into a more story-like format, instead of the current history-book format. The happenings might make a good first-person story, for example the first meeting between the ancient races...

Put some empty rows into the story. You know, chapters within a chapter? Makes it a hole lot easier to read. Now it's just a jumbled mess that keeps on going and going without pause. It takes two empty rows in word or wordpad to appear as a single row in the FFnet. It reads somewhere in the instructions they give for writers...

But hey, do write more stories. I myself am a pretty new writer, so I know courage is in short supply for the first few chapters a person writes.

Courage and Honor! (Warcry of the Ultramarines)
Psilontech chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I don't have the MoO3 manual with me right now, but I believe this was ripped directly from the manual...