Reviews for Lemon Scented
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
It took me a couple of seconds to figure out why it was called Lemon scented.

I did however figure it out before it ws revealed.

yay I'm smart!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
hahahaa good point it would :D and those guys sound cool character :D randomly :D thanks :D xx
Falco aesalon chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
hahaha love the ending!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Why indeed? Ben Gates, you've got some 'splaining to do!
twioonipse chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
The ending was hilarious! Great job!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Great job. The last line was hilarious. I really enjoyed it.
Lady RavenEyes chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was so funny! I wondered if someone ever noticed that. Well done
The Randomist chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hi! I read this a while ago and thought I reviewed then, but obviously I didn't. Sorry! I'm reviewing now.

This was freaking hilarious! I've often wondered what would happen when people noticed the lovely citrusy odor. You captured it all perfectly.

P.S. Can I put the last line in my profile? I'd give you credit for it, of course.
kittyluv chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Haha, very cute. I was very bored tonight and decided to read through my old review history and saw my review for your story "Bargaining Chip". I absolutely loved that story so much that I just HAD to read it again and than I saw this one! I also couldn't help but read the lil comment ya left me in chappie seven of "BC" again. It's always awesome to find the people that really like your work! Hope to hear from ya again soon!
bobascousin90210 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Clever! I never would have thought about that. I guess after the squeezed a bunch of lemons on it it would become lemony fresh. wouldn't it?

or, it could be from being in such close proximity to Riley. I wonder what he smells like...

my friend says it smells like lemons because they put lemon juice on it because for some reason lemon juice would help it not burst into flames from being so close to the hot riley.

very ammusing. Cheers!

batmanbatmanbatmanbatman
Squint-1121 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
oh that is good. creative. i love it. :)
comm130Y chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This write up was very interesting to read. I showed another another side of the movie that most people wouldn't think was very creative to talk more about the lemon juice. I wonder if that would really work to make the symbol visible?
Princess of Ithilien chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Well written and slightly amusing.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
ROTFLOL! XD
WalkingInMemphis chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
He, I always wondered if anyone would notice our favorite historical artifact's new lemony freshness. Poor Art, his pretty-much-true-conspiracy theories are being laughed at! I belive you, Art! I don't like McDonald's either!

ANYway, Bravo! Nice story! I lauged at the last line. They should SO make that into a commercial for Febreeze.