Reviews for Balls of Death
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw...That was really cute! :)
toomanyfandomsnotenoughtime chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love how you've got a younger peyton, Brooke and nathan in here too! Bet Haley didn't know the boy who her life will be her future husband!

You should write more encounters like this, them all as little kiddies!
othfreek chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I love this story! I read it all the time and it awlays makes me smile. I wish we had a little flash back like this one in the show, it would be too adorable. You wrote this fic perfectly, I LOVE it.
kellneriner chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
this is so cute! love haley!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This was quite funny. Love how Nathan saved her and immediately demanded a thank you. Too funny with the 'I hope you don't choke on your cake' and 'Try not to drown!

Haha, thanks for sharing!
dangerprone chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
that was seriously amazing! just laughed a whole lot! loved your little haley!
HaleyBub chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Dude, just by reading the summary for this story I laughed so hard! And the title, Balls of Death! LMAO! The story's just too cute, and I loved it that you included Brooke, Peyton and Nathan into the fic! Great great story! It's definitely going into my favorite stories' list!
Nathan4Haley chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
aw this was too adorable!I loved the idea, and adding Nathan in there was too sweet!
sweetassassin23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Wow, that one shot is soo amazing. It was soo funny and it was great how you incorporated Nathan, Brooke and Peyton. Great job!
catc20NYNY chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
One of my friend's directed me to this one-shot and I'm so thankful she did. This was so well-written and hilarious. I just love how you managed to show the world the way six year olds would view it. I could so understand Haley, as I was one of the kids terrified or that big mouse and any clown I ever saw. LOL I just loved how you had little Nathan and little Haley interact-it fit them to perfection. LOL

Again, it was such a great read.

Cath
half-veela chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
okay, that was absolutely adorable! I loved this fic! You've portrayed young Haley wonderfully. And Nathan was cute too. And, if I'm not mistaken, the other two girlies were really cute as well.

So IMO, one of the cutest fics ever!
charmedbaby11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wow she met Peyton, Brooke, and Nathan on the same day.
Pwincessmj chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
that was so cute lol, so naley x-x-x
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
hah

omg that was so cute

naley...yay
stars chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
i laughed the hole time i read it it was so funny and cute