Reviews for Insanity is Just a State of Mind
Rain-Dancer21 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Hi, I really enjoyed this story :) I like your style of writing and the way the emotions and motivations of the characters come through.

Will defiently look forward to any updates to this fic and to reading your other fics :)
CoBaLwAtEr chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
OMG! I love the fico...it just feels like it's really right before the gameo I wanna read more
Dark Messiah chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
A very nice fan-fiction I'd say, this perfectly describes the atmosphere of the events occuring before the game. I actually was able to enjoy reading this, and I don't read much really lol. Good work SyberiaWinx, I'm looking forward to read more, hopefully.
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
I'll admit, I've only seen the game through YouTube, but I've learned that gives me a slightly more unbias opinion towards things. After all, a flaw in most fanfics that the writer assumes way too much of what the reader knows. (this is a flaw in normal writing too).

From what's read here, I honestly have to say that Phillip didn't have much choice in the matter. He was fighting his daughter's corpse, not her.
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
More of a delete scene than anything. But seriously, I'd be terrified out of my mind if a close family member of MINE tried to murder me in cold blood!
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Her shift from sane to insane was a little rushed. But it the cruelty of a child becoming a puppet of an evil spirit was done well enough.

And idiots... putting a statue that may or may not be cursed in a child's back closet...I'd crush it under a steam roller and have that be that.

I'll assume the statue began to react because the Cursed Child was coming.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That's one thing I never got, if zombie's are mindless, reinamated corpses, how do they come to the uniform conclusion of killing people every time?

While some of the character's descriptions were a little gratitutous, you created the aura of fear, desperation, and doom rather well in the number of words used.

Ashly listing off what she'd do differently if she just got out of this alive was particually intense and realistic for a human being.
RetroScissorman chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
Poor Ashley. Very good SyberiaWinx. Cant wait for the next chapter!
Tsugumi Winters chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
Oh... I like this story! You're very good at thinking of how it all happened! But how did the arm get to the table? How did the leg turn up in the toilet? How did her head end up in the bedroom? Or maybe that's Stephanie's doing? I also want to know how Michael ended up like that as well... or maybe that was already explained in the game? Anyway, to many questions... but if there's a next chapter, then there must surely be an answer! u Please update!
RetroScissorman chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
Awsome new chapter! Keep it up!
Gray Dunche chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Hey Syberia,

Very interesting story so far.

I definitely find a unique idea for sure. You really have to wonder what was going through the minds of the Tate family members at the time, even the ones who turned psychotic.

The only thing I can criticize is the fact it's quite convenient that Stephanie finds at the same time everything starts to go to hell. But then again, I know that is how the game played out story wise so I can't hold that against you.

Anyway, keep up with the story. It really gives a new angle to an installment in the Clock Tower series I didn't appreciate much. So, that should tell you that you're doing a nice job.

From,

Gray Dunce
RetroScissorman chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
This is a really cool perspective of what happened to Ashley and Stephanie, I bet Michaels next. Your doing a great job. Keep it up!
Ikary chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Review of chapters 1 & 2

Excellent!. The chapters are very beautifully written and have a dark atmosphere, just like the game does. The characters are very well described, as well as their actions and thoughts... Keep the great work!
Towerdead chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
I like how you describes stephanie personality after getting crazy from that statue (oops! that was a secret?) She needs to play a little more with Michael and Katheryng. You need to explain Ashley's death and how Phillip slove the problem (you know what i mean).

I like the words you use to describes things with a dark position. Go on you have future with this...

Congratulations.
Towerdead chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
It's awesome. Some parts were very well written. I like it very much. SWinx you're very good writting fanfics and horror stories. The atmosphere has some good parts as CT2 does. Can't wait to read the second part. Congratulations SWinx...