Reviews for the true man behind the mask
PhantomReviewer chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
A very nicely done story, but you need to learn how to spell. STAT!
LittleLotte-xox chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
OK... The ideas of the story are good. Like, the theme, and what is happening. But the errors are hard to ignore! Pleasee use Spellcheck. By the way,

Your is like your dog. You're is you are

Mishear, is Monsieur. I think that's what you are trying to use, but honestly, I can't tell.

The lack of capitals is annoying me immensely.

I would appreciate if you could make it evident when you are stating a letter or note with -"- quotation marks.

Add a few commas please. The sentences are very run-on.

A few things you put simply don't make sense.

Just - PLEASE - edit this some. The story is good, but the mistakes are driving me away from it.

-LittleLotte
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Hmm. She shouldn't have let him think she was going to tell on him.
mamaXunicorn chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Bad raoul! bad bad raoul! -grabs a stick and starts beating raoul with it-

Raoul- ow! ow! -covers head- good lord woman what is wrong with you!

me: alot of things..but thats not he point! updaate soon!
squish97 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I hate to tell you, but it's "Monsieur" not "Mishear".
KatPat chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
O_O... well,wait who got shot?i am a little confused...
HisPhantomess chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Sorry if I sound mean but you do know that chapters 2 through 4 are all the same right?
mrsgerrybutler13 chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
i hate to sound rude, and please don't take this as a flame, but this is the chapter from the last time u posed. i love it, but did u accentdintally post the same thing?
mamaXunicorn chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
ok whats the difference between chap. 2 and 3?

anywayzz...update soon!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
Did you realize ch.2 and 3 are the same? :D
HisPhantomess chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
It's really good but don't you just hate cliffhangers?, please continue.
Angel of Music24 chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Ha haa

Phillip De Chany Jhon Smith

LOL

I like your story, you did some editing since you read it to meI like it better now, I hope Phillip dose not die . . Raoul should die that would be better or Raoul needs to get a hold of himself. . .or he should die lol.
Angel of Music24 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
HAHAHAHA. . . .

Good Sir I love that . . .

It's kind of like nightgowns lol.

TT wants to read your story sorry when I sent the e-mail she was standing over me reading it and I could not apologize, I keep trying to hold her off of the idea but she keeps asking sry.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Raoul shoots himself or Erik saw it all and punjabs him. I vote for either of those ;D Wow, he's a violent little thing ain't he? Please update as soon as you can :D
SweetHarmony chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
...Mishear? It's Monsieur. Please...PLEASE use a spellcheck. And a grammar check. Hell just get a Beta and get it over with!