Reviews for Division
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wait, I'm so confused...chapter 30 of Quela's Bound? The most I could find was Nashidesei's Bound that only goes up to chapter 5... _ Is that the fic you're talking about?
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Bound seems to have been pulled from FF()net. Anyone know where to find a copy? I get te feeling this fic would make so much more sense if I were able to read Bound.
xiamei too lazy to log-in chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
*scratches chin* This is actually pretty interesting. :) Definitely never seen anything like it before. :P Hope you decide to continue this! I really, really enjoyed it!
Yuna's Aeon chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Ah! Please update soon! It has been so long! I already love this story and it has only been two chapters! This is just as good as Bound! Please updae as soon as possible! I can't wait!
hittocerebattosai chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Cool! Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool! I cannot wait to see what happens next! Update soon? Pretty, pretty please? I really cannot wait!
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
hmm...I like it. Are you gonna continue anytime soon?
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
interesting
DaughterofDeath chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
add a new chapter
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
ohh! its on FFRNet! i luv you!
Jenniyah chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
woah! Kingdom hearts cross over with bound... i never thought that was possible...

but doesn't sephiroth and cloud sharing a body provide a giant problem...
jessara40k chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This is good. But I wondered, which chapter of Bound does this diverge from?
ShaShiSar221 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Kewl! You must keep going! It's so interesting and fresh. Add the fact that it's setting is the 'Bound' universe and it makes it that much more interesting! Keep up the good work and don't forget to...UPDATE!
Crystal Cat-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Very good, I look forward to reading more! Soon. Very exciting, yes. See you soon
DaughterofDeath chapter 1 . 2/2/2006