Reviews for And In Short, I Was Afraid
CandyIsYummyNomNom chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hypothetically... Such a loose term...
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
"...Besides, when was the last time you did something that had absolutely nothing to do with work?"

He frowned. "Last night. I was sleeping."

LOL. That is EPIC SUCCESS on both of their parts, I loved this story a lot. It wasn't overly fluffy but nor was it...well...not fluffy? Heh. Great job, I could hear their voices in my head.
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
LOVE IT! Seriously sweet and in character, a hard combo to come by!
Atalanta chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Your Psychonauts fics are all entirely charming. You're a good writer and you've got a good handle on the characters; I really hope you continue your unfinished stories.
RT chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Hurrah! This made my day!
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
What can I say without sounding like an immature fanbrat? This was the most adorable and perfect thing I have read in a long, long time! Both Sasha and Milla were so in character that it felt like you had ripped them right from the game.

The cuteness factor of this story is so high that it can't be measured. Here I am, sitting alone in the dark and grinning like an idiot because your fic managed to fill me with such glee. Be very proud of this fic!

From another POV, I'd like to mention just how good, clever and witty your descriptions are. I read a bit of your latest Full Throttle fic at your LJ (and didn't comment, shame on me), and it was evident there as well. You have talent with words, and it would be a crime if you never get published.
Scorpicus chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Wow. Just wow. Sasha and Milla were so in charachter, the dialogue was wonderfully free of fluff and I laughed so much at the thought of Milla pulling Sasha around by his sleeve!

I bow down to your greatness. Now write more Sasha/Milla *cracks whip*
subject2insanity chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Just wanted to let you know that I love your work & I can't wait for the next installment!
Soontobedeleted chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I was smiling when I checked up on my e-mail and saw what was in there.

I love you and your writing. I'm totalyl astounded right now so a real review will come later.
Stark1ssed chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Wonderful story! You portray all of the characters quite well - I enjoyed it a lot.
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I likes it. Write more.
Osuwarii chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
*squirms with cuteness* That was splendid, well written and descriptive, characters nicely portrayed. Excellent work, RAWK ON MILLA/SASHA *ahem* So good job!

Love&Peace

-Osuwarii
Shelby chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Awe! That was rather short, but definitely sweet.
Starlight's Delight chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Oh Darling! You published it! And it's still as wonderful as the day I read it. Please keep it up, and stop by sometime and tell me how I'm doing. We all need a little bit of outsider input now and again.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I promise you won't be sorry.