Reviews for Boys on the Radio
Pissed off chapter 20 . 6/11
This story is exceptionelly stupid and I hate every character in it. What's the effing point of this?
DragonErised16270 chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
I love the concept of this fic.

I do not like how youve portrayed the characters, they seem at times to be OOC. And I feel the fics is almost rushed to get to the action and I just don't think that it would happen so fast if it played out like this in real life. If these two things were better I would have loved the fic but both of these things made me feel uncomfortable and I think your writing could be overlooked based on how rushed it was and I can see that your writing style is fine.
Pelinxa chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Hey,

Just so you know, I don't want to insult and I am only saying this as constructive criticism.

It is just that in the novels Blaze is male and his name is spelt Blaise.

I really don't mean to insult and I am sure that many people have mentioned this before, but I had to mention it. Blaise is one of my favourite characters.

Thanks

Pelinxa :)
Lifeofiliya chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Ok you have a lot of words missing which made a sentence incomplete and few grammatical errors which made it hard to read it fluently. I love the story line but you seriously need to change how Harry's character is portrait. Because it is starting to become bit too much of Harry being miserable and all that... I do hope in the next chapter and so on would be much better written and expressed... Not too happy with this chapter and how it evolved though I still enjoy the plot and the story itself
Lifeofiliya chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I saw you plea for reviews by saying please twice ! And even without it I would probably still give one... Although I always much prefer to review at the end of the whole story. I like how the story is evolving not too drastic and not too subtle and how both life clashed together was conveyed very well... Never mind the few errors the story is compelling by itself... Just wanting to read more no matter how erotic it has grown into... Still exciting
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
OHO! Look out! the boys are drunk and hormones are at play here...cute!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Good start! I hope Draco comes around to talking to Harry, and that they will be allies!
HarrehPottah196 chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
Oh my God, why did you have to make it such a tragedy! I hate death, especially if it's Harry or Draco. I really liked the story though. Tears came out, as embarrassing as that is. )':
HarrehPottah196 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I hope you know that Zabini is actually a guy, right?
phoenixstrike chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
In future fics you need to put character death in your warnings as a lot of people, me included wish to avoid this. I do not like fics where Harry dies- fair enough if that's what you want to happen in them, as it's your story, but you need to warn the reader beforehand.

Please learn the difference between 'Lied' as in "told untruths" and "laid" as in past tense to lay.
Sheri Contrary chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Goodness...they’re acting like ten year olds. :(

Okay...that is COMPLETELY out of character for Hermione to react that way to Ginny telling her about sleeping with Harry. Why would Hermione scream it all for the world to hear...including Draco? You’re killing me, Jordan! *sigh*

And, why the F should Ginny tell Draco. If she was MY friend and she slept with the guy I liked, I would NEVER want to know about it. Why do people think it’s better to tell the person and hurt them?! As far as I’m concerned, TELLING the person is selfish! They’re only telling because THEY feel guilty and it hurts their friend...NOT nice!

Well, Harry and Draco seem to be fine, but...I can’t help the feeling that SOMEONE... *cough* the writer *cough* ...is going to mess that up again.
Sheri Contrary chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
I just REALLY despise Narcissa in this story. Poor Draco. :(

Yes, Harry IS being stupid!

Lol. LOVE that Ginny whispered, "though it was bloody stupid of you, dimwit." *giggle* And I love that you’ve written this kind of Ginny...I so hate it when people Ginny-bash. Some do it, I think, because they don’t care for the actress in the movies. Others do it because they want Harry to be with someone else (Draco, Hermione, Snape, etc...). But I don’t get why they feel the need to turn a strong female character into a shrew. Thank you for NOT doing that! :)

No offense, but...Jillian is the LAST person that Draco should be spending time with. I mean, being a drug-user herself, she has no business inviting him over. It would be different if she were a RECOVERED addict, but...she’s not. Draco going over there is a disaster waiting to happen. *sigh* I hope you’ve found a way to keep him safe and DRUG-FREE!

Well...Ginny and Harry...THAT’S an odd turn of events. Not happy about it though...how could they do that to Draco?! :(

Going offline for a bit...will try to get back on asap.
Sheri Contrary chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
I don’t understand why Harry and Draco are denying their relationship. For Harry, it’s all about losing his friends and...THEY KNOW, so...who cares! For Draco, it was about him being in danger because of his dad, but...Lucius is dead now, so...WHO CARES! Why are they F-ing around when they could just be a happy couple?

I totally get Harry’s fury over what Draco has done...he was EVERY right to be furious! Draco should be ashamed of his drug use and behavior. It makes me sad that they’re fighting though. :( They need to stop this ridiculous behavior and get along...and BE together!

I’m glad Hermione was semi-supportive. I mean, she didn’t seem to mind that Harry was dating Draco (and she knew about it), but I don’t like that she scolded him for the debacle with Draco...I don’t think Harry said or did anything wrong. Draco is a complete arse for doing what he did and Harry called him on it...as he SHOULD! Draco’s a complete twat, at this point...as far as I’m concerned. Poor Harry!
Sheri Contrary chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
Sometimes using “me” instead of “I” is correct. For instance, in the following sentence “I” is wrong: “...But the media has not reported much, but exploited Harry and I most recently, haven't they?" Draco said intelligently. ***** Here’s the little trick on this one...if you remove the other person (in this case Harry) and just write the sentence (without him), “I” would not make sense. “...But the media has not reported much, but exploited I most recently, haven't they?" Draco said intelligently. But if you use “me,” then it does make sense. “...But the media has not reported much, but exploited me most recently, haven't they?" Draco said intelligently.

Separation between PoVs would be good. You flip flop from Draco to Harry and back so often that it can sometimes throw the reader. :(

These last few chapters almost seem like someone else is writing them...they don’t at all seem to match those in the beginning...it’s strange. Still reading though.
Sheri Contrary chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Interesting chapter. Horrible about Seamus and Cho. :( Sad.

About a Draco and Ginny one-shot...you do know that they're related, right? Like third cousins or something. Eww. I say that, but I'm considering writing something with them in it. Lol.

Okay...tired...will read more tomorrow. :)