Reviews for A Single Decision
Evan Jones chapter 29 . 8/16/2006
It was my honest intention to write a full review featuring the words "awesome" and "solid" and "rad", but after reading the last statement Rugal made...all i can say is DAMN!

My favorite fight of this chapter was Clark and Beni because of the unexpected ending.
Beni-kun chapter 29 . 8/15/2006
Well, I wasn't expecting that. lol Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. XD Beni got back to his feet...well...with crutches anyway. Awesome job!

On the Poll...I think I liked the one between Kyo and Billy. I thought it was a bit longer. :D

Keep it up! :)
Beni-kun chapter 28 . 8/14/2006
Awesome. XD Ikari team gets a victory! XD And...I Finally caught up!

I really want to see how it all comes down with Joe and King. It'll really be something to see. hehehe.

And...Wha? Beni's gonna loose? T_T Well, everyone's gotta loose anyhow. I just hope it's not too bad...

Anyway, update soon and keep it up! Laters! :D
Beni-kun chapter 27 . 8/14/2006
Full of action...once again that left me to believe that I can actually imagine an anime series of KOF in your style. XD

Loved the 'Damn You, Frenchie La Femme'. Hehehe. It was freakin' awesome! Keep it up! :D
Beni-kun chapter 26 . 8/14/2006
Awesome action! XD I've gotta say...this story is getting better by the chapter! :D Keep it up! XD
Beni-kun chapter 25 . 8/14/2006
Dang! I missed a lot! _ I'm finally back online at home. Hehehe.

Man, seems like things are getting more in the crazy-zone. XD I've gotta go read the other chapters! :D
Tira-kun chapter 28 . 8/12/2006
Ralf vs Takuma was great! Nice way to use Galactica phantom...And knowing what Clark is capable of, I'm afraid for Beni. _

This fic is just awesome. I read since the beginning, but never had time to review until now. So keep it up! Hope you update soon! D
SShock chapter 28 . 8/9/2006
The story has really improved since you got into KOF 94. While there are some grammatical and spelling errors occasionally, the writing is pretty solid and I really love your characterization, especially the rivalry between Billy Kane and Kim Kaphwan (2 of my favorite SNK characters). I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
34Quetzal chapter 28 . 8/7/2006
I have another suggestion for your next omake thing. You remember the knights that say "nee" part from Monty Python and the Holy Grail? How about if the orochi clan are the clan that say "nee" because "nee" meaning they demand a bloody sacrafice and you know the orochi clan had sacrafice women back then?
Evan Jones chapter 28 . 8/7/2006
Gato is one BMF.

Clark is easily my favorite of the Ikari Warriors, solely because of his Puroresu moves!

Quite an Interesting twist on Ralf, i always saw him as a cocksure brazen idiot full of punches. I had no idea that you'd end the fight the way it ended!

And, i never thought i would utter this, but given the AU, it was AWESOME to see Mai get owend by Joe in a fight.

Iori's outburst was rad. I swear, the awesomest thing he's ever done was the Maiden Masher in 96, because he would do the normal move, then fall to his knees and turn around growling, then go ape$#% beating the person on the ground with double fists.

Solid chapter, dude. Thanks!

"I'm just a happy camper. ROCKIN and a rollin!"
34Quetzal chapter 27 . 8/1/2006
Thanks for taking my word for the Monty Python suggestion and I liked the way you made Ash a sarcastic a-hole. Thats what I like about him. Speaking about Ash, here's an interesting fact about him: he's not really french but was raised in France. It said so on his bio.
Evan Jones chapter 27 . 8/1/2006
Man, Iori was AWESOME! br00tal! That fight is a definite highlight of the story, for me.

It was also good to see Billy finally wipe the floor with Kim-berly.

And the strategy by Team Japan made me grin. Regular Sun-Tzus, huh?

I like the fact that Robert is sly and quick witted. He and Joe both seem like they would be fun dudes to hang with.

Once again, Iori AWESOME. Orochi Iori is probably one of the most vicious and bizarre yet compelling characters SNK has made.

The last battle was awesome too. I am stoked to see Ryo take over the persona of Mr Karate in KOF2006, how about you?

Omake: I LOVE the fact that you threw in the thing. It's really very silly. Nice MP jokes too. _
Darth Riven chapter 27 . 7/31/2006
Nice chapter.

Love the Omake time.

One thing: Billy staff extends to fifty feet? That's like fifteen metres long which is a real long distance.

Darth Riven
34Quetzal chapter 26 . 7/27/2006
If you're going to make a next omake time thing, I was wondering if you could make a Monty Python parody sketch featuring Billy Kane and the rest of the british SNK characters but I don't know if you heard of Monty Python so oh well.
Darth Riven chapter 26 . 7/24/2006
Omake Time LOL!

Nice chapter as well, can't wait to see Billy's new style. What's this Legacy business I wonder?

And a simulatneous 3 on 3 between Team Psycho Soldier and Team Kyo? That should be a lot of fun.

Darth Riven