Reviews for Under the Moonlight
Seashy Stardust chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
“Too bad for you.” I punched him through my cell.

He groaned and fell to the floor, I heard cheers around me, “How’s that?”

Oh boy, was I in for it now.

Seashy Stardust chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
“Your ego is too big, you know that?”

“Yes. It’s part of my charming personality.” I was beginning to talk like Elphaba.

I LOVED THIS. So perfect for them both.

I also love Elphie's idea about inferiority and I'm trying to uphold that as a belief now.

This story is amazing, I'm in awe of the beautiful and original fantasy names of places and new people, and the plot is genious.

-Rach x
Faba chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
AHH! I'm crying! This is horrible! (Not the story, the circumstances.)
Faba chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
Eh. That chapter. The baby. Eh.

I think more drama should have been put into the birth, and such. So, eh. But, you know that's just me. ;)
Faba chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Sahlah! You can go screw yourself! Stop hitting on Yero!

Grr...great story!...Grr...
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 25 . 11/3/2006
the scarecrow was abasi? oh, that was great! and i'm glad tasi got to go with dorothy. elphaba's right; they all do deserve happy endings.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 16 . 11/3/2006
yep, the wizard is schizo.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
sahlah and tasi, eh? nice one...
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
ok, this is getting insane. from me that's a compliment. but i mean, elphie's headed to where fiyero just left from, fiyero met frex, and sahlah has to do what exactly?
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
well, that little bit at the end is worrying...
The Phantom's Muse chapter 26 . 10/4/2006
Oh! What a great epilogue! I really liked this story! YAYY! Everyone couldn't be happier! *tries to refrain from singing*

'“No,” she said.

“Oh, I rue the day that I taught you that word.”'

- lol! I bet every parent says that. lol!

'Fiyero demandingly tapped his glass with his knife, cracking the top. He immediately threw the knife aside. “You didn’t see that.”'

- lol! I DIED laughing when I read that! I could so see Fiyero doing that! My roommate that that it was hilarious, also.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 25 . 10/4/2006
Ohh! Fiyero said that he's Elphie's husband! How sweet!

...Wow...the Scarecrow is about a twist!

YAYY! Happy endings make, happy! lol!

'“How sentimental, Glinda. I feel loved.”'

-Hey! Elphaba stole my saying! 'I feel loved' is my thing! lol!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 16 . 10/3/2006
I really liked this chapter! Frou-Frou is awesome!

'She was my daughter, my own flesh and blood. I loved her. I hated her. I had to kill her.'

-Um...that's...good judgement...What the hell is the Wizard on? lol!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 15 . 10/3/2006
Fiyero and Elphie gotta love it! Course, a couple of parts had me saying, 'No! Don't go! Don't fight' at my computer screen. lol!

'“Ah, same difference. Hate and Love are nothing but the same emotion in the end. It ends up destroying us all.”'

-lol! Ah, Elphie. Ever the optimist.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 14 . 10/3/2006
Oh! There was so much Fiyeraba fluff in this chapter! Which makes me a happy camper! Hee hee!

'“Please don’t call me that; you know how much I hate it, and it wastes perfectly good syllables.”

“Nothing is wasted on you.” He replied, pulling me close.'

-Oh! How sweet! .

'She nodded. “I’m horrible, and I’m delusional.”

“No! No you are not! This is great!”

“Elphaba! Is it possible that you’re excited? I didn’t know that that emotion existed in you!”

“Shut up, Glinda. I’m going to set you guys up.”

“You’re scaring me.”

“I’m going to plan your wedding.”'

-lol! This whole conversation was so funny! Especially Elphie's last line! Glinda and Elphie totallt switched places in that part!

'“I think he likes her too. He’s always stealing glances at her.”

“That doesn’t always signal love, love.”

“No, but in this case, it does.”

“As if you would know.”

“I would.” He said, rather softly.'

- Oh! Fiyero is so sweet! I'm so jealous of Elphaba!

'I, however, couldn’t take my eyes off of him; his hair, his skin, his diamonds…Sweet Oz, he was beautiful.[...]Fiyero had no idea what sort of power he held over me.'

- All I have to say to that is...Amen, sister!