Reviews for Closure
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Loved your story. So sad, but really good and you're unique in describing their feelings.
Arlet chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Are you going to continue writing or is this the absolute end. I think it was cool how sad it was.
Lady Shadiait chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Awsome story! You have an amazing view of the realtionship between John and Angela. Too cool.

L.S.
frantastic chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
i can't imagine John being so d#mn calm about being locked up. but it had a nice feel of the relationship between the two
Chanteuse chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
O_o. Oh. That was great! Very angsty, but well written. I liked the ending alot, even though it was sad. This story's really unique, good work!

Happiness,

Emm )
devastee chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
such a highly intense fic. i loved it! but i really don't get the whole 'partners' thing with Xavier and Angela..eek.
Lady Hawke chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
That was absolutely amazing. You've captured John and Angela perfectly, and the twist you put on the storyline was sheer brilliance.

Lady Hawke
graver chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Creates a dark but strong image in my mind. I like all the stories you've written so far.
Cypress Sunn chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Sad ending, but enjoyable none the less.
Evelyn Valerious chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Wow that's so sad but still so good. I'm really starting to hate Xavier now.

Poor John. He doesn't deserve to be in Ravenscar. I would have read this earlier but the computers at school wouldn't let me.
Zelda chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh, yay! It's so you. I love it. _
Lovely chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Well, that was... interesting. Very well-written! Quite angsty. And I like angst. Even with only the bits and pieces that you gave us, I still got what you were trying to say in the story. Or, at least, I think I did... hehe. Sad ending, though. But I thought it suited the overall tone of the story.

But Weiss and Angela? Meep. That was just something I never considered, like ever. And the weird mental thoughts it produced was rather unsettling. I don't know why.
DesertFlower303 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Well, that was an interesting ending, although I don't know how long they'd be able to keep him in there for. Nice touch. Very interesting.

~DFS
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
*hugs John and Angela* aw, poor John! I like your alternate fic endings; great stuff :)