Reviews for The Sharp Tongued Woman of Central
Orismoris chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
First time I've read about this pairing and I have to say WOW. Everything was written beautifully. Made me a fan of the pair. I don't know, but from the ending it seemed like Riza had a baby with Scar(Caleb). Man, I really hope you get around to writing about this pair. Need more diverse pairings in this fandom. -_-

Why does it say Roy and Riza? Shouldn't it say Scar and Riza? Anyways, I love this story.
The Flaming Bitch Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
When I first saw the scarxriza I kinda went "eww" but, I must say, i liked this alot. Well written.
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY, but then again i like Scarxrizas but that is not the point. it is kind of sad that they both just forget about each other.

Later Days

Dementia
Alchemist of the Flame chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow. This story was amazing! It was very well written! Great job!
Melitza chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
You know, I always wondered why no one made the connection (in the anime) with Riza's eyes being reddish, and the Ishbalite's eyes also being red...

But anyway. Definitely an odd pairing - but you actually managed to pull it off quite well. Fitting name for Scar - and also, his honorable notions are also very reminiscent of the series.

I'm personally a fan of Hawkeye-Mustang, and I'd love to see some (more?) of that from you, judging by the high quality and the way you managed to suck me into this - a pairing I never even considered before.

So anywho, well done. Woot - kudos to you!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This is very very good. I really enjoyed it. I have wrote for this pairing on so I know how hard they are to write.

You did a wonderful job!
FortySeventhLight chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Wow, never really gave this pairing too much thought, which is odd, because I love odd couples to death. However, I have to say that you handled this very well. It had a nice ring throughout the entire piece, even if Scar, to me, went a little out of character. BUT! ...I liked it a lot and I encourage you to write more SxR. It's such an interesting pair that has a great deal of irony and angst mixed in with it.

Great writing!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Props for being creative. I never would have thought of that pairing. It's listed as RoyxRiza, though. Shouldn't it be ScarxRiza? Keep up the good work!