Reviews for This is our story
yunabesaid chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
! I was grinning stupidly through most of this chapter! SOOOO SWEET!

It's really funny, becuase you know how at their wedding, Tidus said some stuff, and ended with "always and forever", well, I wrote a wedding scene for them a while ago, and I used those exact same words...I guess it's kind of an obvious choice, because of the "Not until the end. Always." thing...anyway, I'm glad that Rikku's getting a happy ending too!

Great job with this...even though you might never read this, considering it's been years since you wrote this story...

yunabesaid chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
For some reason, I couldn't get to the review button for the last chapter, so anyway, it was cute, and sad, and Yuna's Mom made me laugh...something tells me she really isn't like that, but it was a good idea.

This one is so happy! I am so excited to read the final chapter!

yunabesaid chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Wow, I'm SO mad at Rikku...she wouldn't do that, she cares too much about Yuna, I think...anyway, I will read more, but now I'm outa time.

You can expect more reviews from me soon.

You're doing well, this is really keeping my interest.

yunabesaid chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Hmm. I wonder where this is going?

This one was nice and long, too.

yunabesaid chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
I know that I'm almost certainly wrong, but I had this terrible idea that the sphere taped Tidus and Rikku when they found all the gill...that would be pretty bad...

I seriously doubt that's what'd happen though, that would just ruin everything!

I still think that Tidus is being REALLY blind, though...

yunabesaid chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
This chapter (chappie ;D) was nice and long, and I liked it, though Paine and Lulu both seemed a bit OOC, but enough normal to get by...anyway, Onward!

yunabesaid chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
What a relief! I am glad that this is going to be a TxY story! I will read on!

yunabesaid chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Oh. This is good. I do think that Rikku probably wouldn't be doing this to Yuna, and I think Tidus would not be so clueless, but I am still enjoying the suspense of this.

yunabesaid chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Funny, I REALLY hope this isn't going to turn into a Tikku fic! I do feel for Rikku, I really do, but Tidus and Yuna were meant for eachother!

yunabesaid chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Uh-oh! I sure hope Tidus doesn't love her as anything more than a sister! That would be aweful!

yunabesaid chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
WOW! That was CUTE! I laughed when Tidus did a jig! I can't decide it the blond Al Bhed in the woods was Rikku, or Brother...I guess I'll just read on, and FIND OUT!

Sithlord223 chapter 12 . 12/24/2006
this story was really good could u make a sequel for me
Mr. Dragonfire chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
Good ending, I'd have to say. It's like the end to Ceres: Celestial legend, where you see the baby and they say "This is our future" and here they say "this is our story". Also, in Ceres, the main ale character, Touya, could also disappear any moment as well. Very similar, which I like because Ceres is one of my favorite animes.
Rikku's twin chapter 12 . 7/25/2006

glad to give support and i'm not that crazy . . . well, maybe i am XP lol

awesome ending to an awesome story! _

i can't wait for your next one
Cupcake Logic chapter 12 . 7/21/2006
yay!you updated!woohoo!now im of to read your other stories!