Reviews for Just Wanted You To Know
casus17 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
hi, this is my first review, so i hope it's what it's supposed to be.

i loved this story. i liked how you gave a possible explanation for John Winchester cutting Sam off, but doing it without making him seem really evil and mean. also, i liked the format, with the breaks. it made the story interesting.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Again, standing ovation. I'm being sent to your stories by Amy, who shares my opinion about your amazing, fresh insight into all three characters. Awesome stuff.

Thanks,

emily
lonely as a star chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That was ... wow ... really powerful. excellent work.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
sinful delight chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Wow... Amazing job! That left me in complete awe! I love your take on the brothers. How Dean is like his mom and Sam is like his father. It's so different from the many people who see it reversed. I must say I like your idea better though. It just seems so much more interesting and... true. Thee's no other word to describe it. Nice work!
shadieladie chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
i really have no idea what this show's about but your FF really get the message across as to the problems in the family and the kind of pain it has with in it. WELL DONE!
twotoe chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Very interesting little ficlet all around I've often thought that Sam was very like his Dad, but it never occurred to me that Dean was like his mother. Nicely expressed piece.
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
WOW! i Loved it! It's a perfect explanation for the break in the family that I couldn't quite figure out. Dean letting Sam go, forcing his father to let him go...what an awesome idea / resolution! That seems like something Dean would do, what he would fight for and chance to sacrifice his relationship with his dad for. Great Job!
JensenJunkie chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Wow. That was amazing. I instantly added it to my favorites. You did a really great job of capturing John's feelings, and the way he thinks. Dean is Mary's, Sam is his...that was fantastic. There had to have been a lot of thought put into this. GREAT job!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Wow! That was awesome! I think you really nailed John, and Sam and Dean's personalities. I've always thought that Sam is more like John. The only reason he is back in the hunt is for vengence, which is the reason that John started it to begin with. Dean is all about helping other people. Yeah, he wants what killed him mom to die, but it's not his sole priority. I also think you are right about Sam being able to brush things off, and Dean feels things deeply, he just buries it and acts like it doesn't bother him. I loved this story! Katie
klutzykay chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That was absolutely heartbreaking. Loved the comparisons between Mary and Dean. The last line was the best! :)
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006