Reviews for The Uchiha Bride
sakurhita chapter 9 . 1/4
me encantooooooooooooo
ME chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
whats oc? dont you mean ooc which means out of character.
ME chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
dope? its dobe dobe
SoMeThing ColOurFul chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
shikamaru is one weird baby..-_- lol
storax hime chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
nice!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
How I didn't find this story before is beyond me. I LOVE IT! One of my favorites. My other favorite is this one with Sakura, TenTen, Hinata and Ino when they lived together until TenTen burned the kitchen and they had to go live with Sasuke and the others. I can't remember the title. If you read this story please help me find it.

Anyways. . .LOVE THIS!
Kanie42 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how sasuke was so sweet and kind to her. It almost made me cry when he asked her not to leave. Thanks for writing!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
good story keep up the good work
Bianca chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
It is BEAUTIFUL, bUT i WISH THAT THERE WILL BE MUCH, MUCH MORE CHAPTERS TO THE STORY ESPECIALLY when MANY PEOPLE LIKE IT, Right?
MarinuDesu chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow! This is NOT crap I tell you that! When I was reading I got this feeling in my stomach, like butterfly-ish but not exactly and I HAD to get up and find something else to do but as soon as I had left the room I got a new feeling. A angsty feeling, like I shouldt have left my computer and that I HAVE to keep reading. This might not sound like the most positive thing you could hear but it is very positive! I swear! :D
Kendimo chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
I enjoyed this story very much it was cute though!

I like the stories when it be

SakuxSasu

Inoxshika

TenxNeji

HinaxNaru

Update soon i thought in the begin of the story sakura was young and sauske was older than her

like Sakura is 9

and Sauske is 18

Update Soon!
onedirection394 chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
awesome story!
Averagegirl chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
This has got to be one of my favourite fanfics . It's sweet and cute and totally AWESOME !
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
crystalwolfberri chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
this story was beautiful. I love how the guys had accepted they had brides while the girls were the ones against it...haha talk about switching roles on love. ;)

wonderful story! I loved reading it, this was truly magnificent. I think I like Ino's story the best. n.n but Sakura and Sasuke were the cutest! ;)