Reviews for The Uchiha Bride
Rin-Youki chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
please make more chapters
theeuniverse chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
This story has a lot of potentials. Although the pace was too quick and not much of a struggle between the characters, otherwise it was okay. You could have incorporated more and expanded it but it's your story. I enjoyed it too. There were just grammar and spelling errors. If you're thinking of writing another sasusaku, I can beta it for you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG SO MUCH LOVE! It was the first fanfic I read I that was like 4 months ago and I still can get it out of my head! SO MUCH LOVE!
sakura-pup chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I would love to write your story on heartland I give you the credit I just want to ask for permission:-) pleased fellow me if it's ok if no is ok to:-)
seganh chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Is real good your a good another I was wondering if I could polish it on wattpad I give you created am just asking you don't have to XD
UR chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
You should revise your chapters before you posted- you have A LOT of spelling errors and grammars! Simple advice: In the first chapter, if you think your story sucks- then it's going to make your readers think the story sucks as well and won't read it!
sakurhita chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
me encantooooooooooooo
ME chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
whats oc? dont you mean ooc which means out of character.
ME chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
dope? its dobe dobe
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
shikamaru is one weird baby..-_- lol
storax hime chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
nice!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
How I didn't find this story before is beyond me. I LOVE IT! One of my favorites. My other favorite is this one with Sakura, TenTen, Hinata and Ino when they lived together until TenTen burned the kitchen and they had to go live with Sasuke and the others. I can't remember the title. If you read this story please help me find it.

Anyways. . .LOVE THIS!
Kanie42 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how sasuke was so sweet and kind to her. It almost made me cry when he asked her not to leave. Thanks for writing!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
good story keep up the good work
Bianca chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
It is BEAUTIFUL, bUT i WISH THAT THERE WILL BE MUCH, MUCH MORE CHAPTERS TO THE STORY ESPECIALLY when MANY PEOPLE LIKE IT, Right?