Reviews for Even
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
great story, loved it. i could actually have seen this happening.
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That made me very happy. _ You're so good at humour! I'm definitly going to add this to my favorite stories list. Thank you for totally making my day. _
In-Fits-Of-Laughter chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I wanted to tell you that I am up for writing a sequel.

But for that I need you to answer a couple of questions, if it isn't a big bother or anyhting:

1)Should it be a one-shot or a proper story, or is it up to me to choose?

2)Should it be 'Chlexy' or a fully-Chlex story, that is they 'get together' and all.

IFOL
glo316 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
aww...i really liked that, it was short, sweet and to the point..well done!
seghen chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
ha, awesome story! is the sequel already taken? if not, email me, please.
storygirl420 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Oh my god! Loved it! Laughed my ass off! Please, please, pretty please tell me you'll be writting more? PRetty please with a choco covered Lex on top? ;)
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
How did I miss this story?

I like the idea of CHloe and Lex doing each other favors-and I don't even mean that in the NC-17, dirty girl kind of way:):)

Very inventive story:)
DT chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i so think you should do a sequel.. i just come randomly onto looking for good chlex or chlark stories and i definetly liked this one..so if you do a sequel please email me back and let me know.
Crispy chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Aw... can't YOU write a sequel? Pretty please? This was awesome, but much too short!
Jen Summers chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I loved your story! I'd love to write a sequel for it, but I don't know how to upload or post stories! I hope that maybe you could! This was a very cute story. Awesome job.
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Your story was really good. I hope you do write a sequel. I'd love to see a Chlex pairing.
shiguresoen chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
WOW THIS WAS PRETTY AWESOME, THIS IS THE FIRST SMALLVILLE STORY I'VE EVER READ, AND NOW I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!

GOOD JOB BY THE WAY, SAYONARA!
Lucy Luthor chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Awesome story! I love the Chloe and Lex combination: he treats her like an adult and doesn't bay her. Excellent work:)