Reviews for Kids in Black
inspibrain101 chapter 5 . 4/5
Brilliant idea, the KIB! I have a soft spot for secret organizations that transcend dimensional barriers.
MetaGiga chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Oh my god.
Oh. My. GOD.

PLEASE LET JACK SPARROW STAY xDD it would be an exception since he acts like a kid anyway.

I'm loving this by the way. I actually made a fanfic equivalent to the secret service to capture and 'rehabilitate and rewrite' the Sues a few months ago called the FSA (Fanfiction Security Agency) after watching Men In Black for the first time in years. So, I love this xD
Alianora in the Rain chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Hahahahaha! Go Kids! I'd like to see a story where some one, not a sue, maybe a ten year old comes to ME and doesn't go on the quest. I wonder... Neat idea for this story.
Seymour Buts chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Write more! Pleaasse.
SpaceRoses chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
Very clever and I love the end! I just love fics were Sues get in trobule way too much and I'm looking forward to a wrong show Sue...keep up the great work, fanfiction needs it!
Authoressinhiding chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
*giggles* Funny... very funny. Keep writing this. What about the Mary-Sues who are at level one? I mean the ones who DON'T do romance, but don't have enough character faults and end up being a Sue because of it.

Authoressinhiding
Protector of Canon2 chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
Elphie and Jack? Ha, priceless. Oh, here's an idea, how about a Mary Sue stuck in bookverse?
Time and Fate chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
I'm flying high defying gravity, with you and i defying gravity! they'll never bring us down
Rambie chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
You pwn. x)

I wanna see a Sue that's stuck in the wrong fandom. Perhaps something from InuYasha. Ou, maybe a hanyou-wannabe? Nwah!
dannielle chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
this story rox please make it long
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 4 . 5/5/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Small thought: How about a convention that talks about how the KIB started and stuff, some rules, and not leave some of the stuff in the A/N. Sorry. I like that stuff.

I would like a wrong fandom. Troy or POTC would be hillarious.
Agent Motiel chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Hm... What about a crossover sue? Great update by the way!
Phan-wrighter chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
Great new addition! Love Wicked, glad Elphie made it in!

I would love, in future, to see little Smeagol-like Sues or perhaps a Peter Pan Mary Sue. That would be great!
Time and Fate chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
OMG Elphaba kiks ass!
SpaceRoses chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
She tried to corner Thranduil! For all of her charms she must be lacking in brains! Thanks for the really funny update and don't worry about being slow on the updates. Great job on this chapter!