Reviews for Kids in Black
Marshman101 chapter 5 . 4/14
This is so cool
inspibrain101 chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Brilliant idea, the KIB! I have a soft spot for secret organizations that transcend dimensional barriers.
MetaGiga chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Oh my god.
Oh. My. GOD.

PLEASE LET JACK SPARROW STAY xDD it would be an exception since he acts like a kid anyway.

I'm loving this by the way. I actually made a fanfic equivalent to the secret service to capture and 'rehabilitate and rewrite' the Sues a few months ago called the FSA (Fanfiction Security Agency) after watching Men In Black for the first time in years. So, I love this xD
Alianora in the Rain chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Hahahahaha! Go Kids! I'd like to see a story where some one, not a sue, maybe a ten year old comes to ME and doesn't go on the quest. I wonder... Neat idea for this story.
Seymour Buts chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Write more! Pleaasse.
SpaceRoses chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
Very clever and I love the end! I just love fics were Sues get in trobule way too much and I'm looking forward to a wrong show Sue...keep up the great work, fanfiction needs it!
Authoressinhiding chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
*giggles* Funny... very funny. Keep writing this. What about the Mary-Sues who are at level one? I mean the ones who DON'T do romance, but don't have enough character faults and end up being a Sue because of it.

Authoressinhiding
Protector of Canon2 chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
Elphie and Jack? Ha, priceless. Oh, here's an idea, how about a Mary Sue stuck in bookverse?
Time and Fate chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
I'm flying high defying gravity, with you and i defying gravity! they'll never bring us down
Rambie chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
You pwn. x)

I wanna see a Sue that's stuck in the wrong fandom. Perhaps something from InuYasha. Ou, maybe a hanyou-wannabe? Nwah!
dannielle chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
this story rox please make it long
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 4 . 5/5/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Small thought: How about a convention that talks about how the KIB started and stuff, some rules, and not leave some of the stuff in the A/N. Sorry. I like that stuff.

I would like a wrong fandom. Troy or POTC would be hillarious.
Agent Motiel chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Hm... What about a crossover sue? Great update by the way!
Phan-wrighter chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
Great new addition! Love Wicked, glad Elphie made it in!

I would love, in future, to see little Smeagol-like Sues or perhaps a Peter Pan Mary Sue. That would be great!
Time and Fate chapter 4 . 4/14/2006