Reviews for Isabella
Smokywolf chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Please continue this!
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This is an amazing piece of work. I love it, and pray that you keep writing.
activities braveheart Chapter chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
activities braveheart Chapter 1 The Boy king edward shows he is not
Benny Jude Road chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love your story and I hope that you'll update soon,
Tirilan chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Hi there!

I just read your story and wanted to let you know that I think you have portrayed Isabella perfectly! You emphasize her strengths but also allow us, as the audience, to see the more feminine side of her when she laments over her position as the unloved and underappreciated wife of Edward II.

My only concrit was this sentence:

"They rejoiced again in London, when the French princess received her official coronation as Princess of Wales, and future Queen of England."

Isabella was never titled Princess of Wales since Edward Longshanks was already dead and his son King of England. But since you are basing this on the movie (which merely depicts Edward II as heir to the throne), it is not a big issue. :) Good luck with your story and keep on writing!

Justine
biname chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
i wait with bated breath...

Still holding!
alarsen10 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
great job! keep going.
freakywillow77 chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
I think you are doing an excellent job. Keep going I'm waiting for the next chapter. Again great job.
demonsfangs chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
love.

Ach, you write the pride so well. updates?
ivanovandevotee chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Really brilliant so far, please keep writing. You are handling Isabella's characterization very well.
Sea Fire chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
MORE! This is so good! I'm waiting with bated breath for the next chapter!
Carynna chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
This is amazing. And that's really all I have to say. :D
serena-girl chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
This fic. is so beautifully written, I love it! You're a brilliant author who knows how to bring out the smallest of emotion of each character. Job well done!
None chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
Amazing, I love it! Please continue! You portray Isabelle wonderfully!
wild-vixen chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Not the most exciting chapter, but appealling in its own way. Very nice reaction with William to Hamish's wandering mind, it helped to keep the characters true to the movie.