Reviews for The Twilight Zone for Witchcraft & Wizardry
BritishNinjaChick chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
thank you so much for writing this. i came home really tired and moody and this really cheered me up! expecially the one about all of harry's fathers. Thank you so much. J
AnkaS chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
Exquisitely witty, particularly the Harry's fathers one and the Marry sue. Please continue ;)
cmpbtdudethe chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
I just finished part two of episode 5 and I love this fic! It's great. Keep writing.
Droxy chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Oh a cliffhanger.

I know lots of frequent updates helps get eyeballs.
orangepenguin chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Very enteresting. I am curious as to how this will play out, as it is quite a long setup. However, what with the quality of your wit, I am sure it will pay off in spades. Off you go then...and write!
Droxy chapter 7 . 8/19/2006
This is certainly the most bizarre of the bunch you posted...:)
orangepenguin chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
What a treat! were the first thoughts that entered my head when I saw the new chapter alert in my inbox. I'm so glad you updated this story...I think my favorite part of the chapter was when you had one of Luna's imaginary creatures be a Frumious Bandersnatch..."beware the jabberwock, my son..." Most excellent. I can't really judge on the parodyness of it, because I aviod HarrygoestoAzkaban fics ALMOST as fervently as songfics and the horrific Male pregnancy fics. But this was funny. Really.

(side note: you should go read my one-shot parody "in which there is snogging" it's like a really intense dose of quidditch conversations with a little bit more eyebrow raising. fun stuff.)

*orangepenguin
trash can art chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Hahahah! A riot. Truly. Will read on.
orangepenguin chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
This fic is something that I desperately wish I had written first. "no one can turn into a goat and a wolf and a shrubbery" If this hadn't just been part of a longer list it would not have been nearly as funny. You have some sirius style. (i never apologize for my bad puns, i revel in them). I adore this story.
orangepenguin chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
Amazing! Wonderful! Wunderbar! Harry's complete apathy when Diggory announced he was his father... The image of Sirius and James playing Quidditch with Harry as the Quaffle, and Lupin trying to catch him...the surprise ending... Just a few of the things that make this fic the funniest thing ever. Just sayin.
orangepenguin chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
I'm so excited to see what happens... and I'm laughing so hard i'm having difficulty typing this...
orangepenguin chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Wonderful... I really want to know which fics in particular you are mocking, but I guess that would be a little too mean...This chapter was even funnier than the last one, "He was POSSESSED by the Dark Lord!" shouted his mother.

"So was Ginny!" said Ron.

"That's not the point!"

I love it. So much. Keep on.
orangepenguin chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
This is wicked. I hope I never get on your bad side... Thanks for adding me to your favorites... I'd love a review however... For now I'm content to read your fic and hope you're reading mine.
rahhgirl.xx chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
Lol haha so hilarious! Rock it honey!
rosieee chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
I love love love love this!

I have an idea. You know how those authors try to make their mary-sue's seem less mary-sueish by making them so messed up? like they starve themselves and cut and hide away all the time. it kind of reminds me of an emo person. Like "Oh my life is so horrible pity me!" *tear*

And the character's still a Mary-Sue.

or

You could do a parody on Super!Harry with all his millions of special powers and influence on the world.

Just shooting some ideas out there for you!

-rosie