Reviews for Mars Investigations
PickyQueen chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I suggest putting this in its proper crossover category.
Selene090 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
update-update soon-update please
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I tried to review this before, but I couldn't get in. Anyway, this sounds extremely interesting. I wish it would be Veronica/Bruce Wayne and not Veronica/Jonathan Crane. Christian Bale is a god! I like Mac & Beaver, so this should be a fun story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Allison chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Wow. I didn't know what to expect in a Batman/VM crossover. But I must say that I am very interested in how this one is going to turn out. Keep it up.
angel-flame chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This is a really interesting idea - I hope you keep going with it!
Danielle18 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I really like the VM/Batman crossover concept; Veronica seems to fit right into Gotham's seedy under belly just as she does in the equally seedy Neptune. I love that Beaver and Mac are apart of her team and I am liking the case Veronica has taken on - investigating Crane's dodgy asylum. I dont know if you are planning to or not, but when I saw a VM crossover I instantly thought how great it would be to read scenes between Veronica and Bruce Wayne, I really think she could give him a run for his money. Anyway, love the set-up, hope there will be some Veronica/Bruce and Veronica/Batman interaction... *eagerly* await an update!