Reviews for Blast From His Past
midnightread chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
I really loved this story.

Keep writing :)
prosopopoiia chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
What an interesting premise! I really enjoyed the story, especially getting to see Jack's protective and caring side.
Lola Me chapter 11 . 2/25/2006
What a great chap! That was really well rounded! I was kinda worried that it would be a bit too much of a rushed ending, but you did really well! I know you're thinking that of course I just liked it because of the ship... but you paid attention to the original plot as well and there was some good closure! Would be nice to be a fly on the wall while they have those beers with Daniel though... hehe
kittn chapter 11 . 2/21/2006
Aww! Great job, guys! (That goes to Sam and Jack for their help with Gwena and to General Hammond and Gwena for their help with J/S...) LOL A well-written story, and a pretty original plot.

Thank you!
liketoread chapter 11 . 2/19/2006
Enjoyed the story. Thanks.
SG-Fan chapter 11 . 2/19/2006
It was a great story!

Gwena much improved...!
Ilovesg1 chapter 11 . 2/19/2006
Very good ending. I was starting to worry because I didn't know why Gwena thought "Dad" was such a Prince.

Evil, ulterior motive. Wonderful read. I am looking forward to your next story.
Jennyvre Moss chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
good chapter...i always like it when Jack and Sam get their act together

keep writing
aly-of-tribond chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
so if i don't give you feedback you die. hm this opens oppertunites. hehehe just kidding yay fluffyness so penut butter or choclate chip (cookies)
Lola Me chapter 10 . 2/18/2006
Ok now, no cheating... we can't just have them all lovey-dovey in a weeks' time... we want details!

nice work. I'm not even going to try with the movies... but keep it all up!
SGCFan4ever chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
Yes, I have enjoyed it! And I'll be sorry to see it end, but in the meantime, you gotta update!
BallsBreaker chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
this is getting quite interesting, please more!
Ilovesg1 chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
What a Gwena going to do, while they are gone? She could hang out with Daniel? Please, the General is correct. They will each sit in their own home and beat themselves up (mentally) about why they are not together. Good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
sissybear chapter 10 . 2/16/2006
oh, i want more please? i really feel bad for not reviewing more often but it took me ten minutes (i sat here and counted them) to get the pages to load right, so most of the time, i really don't have time to review, although i always love your chapters, i like the way you used the walrus and the carpenter a couple chapters back! keep up the good work, and i wanna know what happened in the prison, i've got so many ideas of what it could be!
kittn chapter 10 . 2/16/2006
Miracle forthcoming? We can only hope! Bring it soon!