Reviews for As To Console
wjobsessed chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
Nyn. I can't believe I hadn't read this story of yours!

I read the summary, heaved a sigh, and trusted you.

"...he wanted to crawl into her soul and stay there." Now that, my friend, is the penultimate WoJo concept. You nailed it. True, true love. That and...

"...he wondered if he would ever be able to get enough of her-making love to her, holding her,unearthing all the secrets that made her who she was. He hoped to have a lifetime to find out the answer to that question." That is an incredibly beautiful description of Woody's loving obsession with Jordan. BRAVO! And thanks :)
Lioness-Rampant chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Better late than never right? I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story, and I thank you for making me like Pollack and for portraying him as a person. Really, kudos to you for develloping such an insightful story
cavanaugh-girl chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It is so well and beautifully written. You did an excellent job in my opinion. Each chapter in itself was great, thanks for sharing this with us.
Rin22 chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
Fanfreakintastic. It's amazing how you can read my mind as far as how I think about these characters and then pen them in a story. I've never had a HUGE problem with JD (unlike a lot of people), I just thought of him as an annoying plot tactic and a time-killer until Jordan and Woody came to their senses. And, as you have so eloquently revealed in your story, I also thought that he wasn't completely wrong for Jordan. What I love about fics like these is that they give a glimpse into a part of the character's lives that we don't get to see onscreen, and you have done such a beautiful job pulling Jordan into a very realistic, very conflicted place in her relationship with JD.

I read this story in one sitting, and all I can say is WOW. I am so happy you posted it complete, it serves the story well. You also handled the religious material very tactfully - it's a part of who Jordan is, so it makes sense to throw that in, especially in the context of the miscariage. Okay, now that I have officially written a novel of a review, I'll just say bravisima and hope to see more from you soon!