Reviews for Circles
Freedom Creed chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Don't worry about it. It's really good. Blah blah blah I enjoyed it blah blah yay you. Sorry, I don't feel very litterate right now. I've been reading and commenting your One Piece fics all day O.o I must be freaking you out by now. Anyways, great job once again. you inspire me. No joke. Freedom Creed. XD
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Aw, how sweet. :3
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
AW! ISN'T LUFFY JUST WONDERFUL DON'T YOU JUST LOVE EM! GREAT STORY! TOTALLY LOVED IT!

BYE BYE!
Clarobell chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
You shouldn't put you or your work down so much. The more I'm readng of your fics the more I'm enjoying your writing style. I am very selective of who i put inot my favourite author, tending to only let pople who I like ALL the fics of or who I found a few I liked to the extreme and you pretty much fit into both those categories. If you didn't take the time to write these drabbles, one shots and fics, I dont know where I'd be. Whenever I'm bored or get lonely I turn to fanfiction and your fics have (in all honesty) kept me occupied for hours with readng and rereading.

I'm not a very criticising person when it comes to fanfiction and reviewing. i do my best for those who truelly request it such as yourself, but really I'm not that good at it so I want to apologise for the constant repeat of 'Loved it!' and 'This chapter was great!' but all I really can do is point out what I like. And I LOVE your writng.

I'm sorry to rant, but I hate to see good writer put themselves down, like at the end of Dominoes you called the fic '14 chapters of crap'. I know you don't really mean it, but it makes me think i havent done a good enough job reviewing.

Okay, I think Ive ranted enough now. I'll stop. But really, I hope when you check your inbox and find these reviews they'll make you smile and thinka little better of yourself. You are a very good writer. Don't forget that.

As for this drabble, what can I say? It's the truth. Sometimes people need to point out the obvious and that what drabbles are for. Loved it.
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was absolutely beautiful...Everything DOES return to Luffy, doesn't it?

Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That's so cute! I just can't stop smiling.

And what a good ending, it feels so complete.
Mirathin chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I always smile when I read this one...
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Aw...I feel all warm and squishy inside! _
Angie-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
God, the warm fuzziness! I'm choking on it!

This made me all happy-squishy. .)b Thumbs up!
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
*squeals fangirlishly* This is certainly a change from the other tow of yours I'm reading. Thsi one has no torture, for one...; But hey, the others are good too. This is just fluff. I like fluff. Yay for fluff.
Saiyako chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This is beautiful, Digi-senchou, and so true. Luffy really IS the centre of Zoro's life...

I love it.
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
aw! I liked it! It's cute
Ace-Chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was so beautiful. I really enjoyed it. Please update soon.
lost puppy love chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I love! So very pretty... *sobs* and bittersweet.

xlovex LPL