Reviews for The Problem With Forever
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh, poor Sirius! I just want to hug him and tell him everything will get better. This could almost have been canon, especially as very little is known about the Marauders during their time at Hogwarts.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh, poor Sirius. I loved the haunted, bitter edge to his thoughts; your characterization of him was really great.
The Mills Apocrypha chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This really tugged at my heartstrings! So sad, it could almost be true as well, I think Sirius is more likely to have loved James than Remus. Your summery sentence is really lovely.
CaptainOats12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
So sad! This story is emotionally wounding! You are such a good writer and you capture the Sirius' pain so amazingly brilliantly I can't help but to envy you greatly.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aw... I always enjoy the little JamesSirius now and then, and I'm glad I stumbled across yours - it was sweet and sad, right to the end, and I'm afraid my extra-sensitive self might just bawl right now.

The words were...delectable, to say the least. The entire one-shot kept me glued, hopping to the next line and hoping for more when I neared the end.

Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I love the forevers you weave in... immaculate.

Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Re-reading this fic for the eigth-zillionth time and realized I haven't reviewed it yet. Which is a crime. This story is wonderful. I especially like the second and third paragraphs. I think they really capture the essence of Sirius/James. Poor Sirius.
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
So very good. This is exactly how I picture their relationship. Incredible job. I loved it.
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was so good. It almost made me want to cry! I felt so terribe for Sirius! Evil bitch LILY! ARG! Anyways, I loved it!

AshenWolf chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This is very good little ficlet. It held depth and I was very into it. James and Sirius are a lovely pairing and it's sad that Sirius was left out in the cold. But then again, if he wasn't then Harry might not have been around in the future.

I think you did very well on going into Sirius' actual emotions and the theme of "forever" is a nice touch. I like the senetence that you put in summary and of course in the story: "he’s wasted all his forevers wanting James."

*Strays slightly from reality*

Damn Lily! She stole Sirius' James away! Damn James for just using Sirius while Lily was unattainable! *gets sword and slashes at Lily* There...Sirius has his Jamie back. *smile maliciously*

*Back to reality,* the story was great, if sad, but I absolutely love the angsty kind. Keep it up!

~AshenWolf~ Devoted reader.
chaeli.mee chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
:( poor sirius, i do really like it though.

JerryB chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I'm not very much into Sirius/James pairings, but this one is an exception. It was really good, and the "hearbroken Sirius" was done perfectly. Thanks.
KawaiiMegami86 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I usually really am not fond of Siri with anyone but Remus (and vice versa) for any purpose except to make each other jealous, but this was very beautifully written, and it really made me feel sad for Sirius. ::sniffs:: very nicely done! keep writing! ::huggles::
FlamencoPenguin chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Ah! Angst, and Sirius/James lovliness, and Sirius bashing (slightly) Lily. What more could I ask for? You are the ruler of the world.