Reviews for Telling You Without Words
MysticRuins22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
There are no words to describe how utterly amazing and passionate this story is. I saw their personalities so clearly in this. Definitely going to my favorites.
Hinallie chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
"Please Review!"

Please Review?

I'd have to be completely insane /not/ to review!

It's immensely hard to find such good stories of these two /and/ written in character. Like seriously. I can't even begin to describe how happy this made me though.

A lot of the time I find Shikamaru being overwhelmingly possessive and not only that but authors make him say "I love you" a lot. And as sweet and touching as it sounds to come from the snarky genius it is most likely not true because...face it, he's Shikamaru.

He's grumpy and complains a lot and is only conctent when watching the clouds. He isn't too emotional and probably wouldn't spout his love for Ino a lot (if at all).

And yes this probably would annoy her at first because she is Ino, and demands attention be payed to her at all times. But when she catches on she'd realize that it /is/ being payed to her at all times. Just in a different way.

And publicly too. Save the more passionate stuff for the bedroom.

I also absolutely /love/ how you made him nervous in the beginning when they were intimate throwing out "this is troublesome" when all she wanted to do was hit him in the head. It fit so /well/ with him. Because he'd say it to cover up how he was really nervous, and Ino totally made up for that in her coniving little way

And I imagine him to be overprotective of her especially since Asuma died. Losing her or Chouji would be too much for him...but I think it would effect him in different ways.

But of course Ino would be initially furious. It's /Ino/ for crying out loud! She wont take that lying down! Until she hears the desperation in his voice.

And yeah, I feel only he would put up with her. Do those things for her...because he always has. He /always/ has to listen to her bark orders and scold him for this and that. Why would that change?

Seriously I /adore/ this and I'm so glad you wrote it...I only wish you would write more! This is by far one of my favorite drabbles/stories
naash chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
tht was so good.

you made their relationship beautiful
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was sweet.
kodnemjoni chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
YOUR FIC WAS AWESOME! Greaat job!
kodnemjoni chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
YOUR FIC WAS AWESOME! Greaat job!
Rockrgrl4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
AAWWWEEEE! :D

That was so cute! Great job! :)
Joan Montague 130.5.09 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I love this, no matter how many times I read it.

Worded beautifully, especially the beginning and end.

Keep up the good work! ;)
Lollia chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I cant think of anything better to say then aw... Just want to let you know I love the story ;)
iloveme0808 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
this is sweet.

love it!:)

it's only now that i'm starting to like this pairing:)
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
That was soo god. ] Its true that actions speak more than words sadly not many people today show it that way. Good job. ]
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really enjoyed this One Shot and surely The Prime Minister was sure to enjoy it too. The gentle breakdown of all the characteristics of Shikamaru that are dear to Ino was cleverly woven into a story that showed his undying and passionate love for Ino. One can only melt at the tenderness and quiet way he constantly shows his love for her. :)
SakuraHinata chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
You were really yet more,please,please,please!about ShikaIno or NaruHina
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I really love this story, even though it's short!
Nebulous Paradigms chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
"Actions speak louder than words." You definitely proved that in this fic, along with a smooth touch of sweetness. :)
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »