Reviews for Telling You Without Words
C. LeShay chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh the fluff! This is probably one of the most in-charachter description of Shikamaru in a fanfiction. Of course, his behavior as a boyfriend id not canon, but I'm sure that if it had any focus, it would be like that! Congratulations on a great work! I hope you write more fics like this!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This is a wonderful little one-shot! I loved the general format - not too much, not too little - just enough.
eeeee.eee.eeee chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
aw...I really liked that! It was really sweet, good job )
Nukumi chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Now you've done it. Do you know what it is you've done? You've made it onto my favorite authors list. -fangirlish squeals- You rock.
Kiara chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
It was a realistic depiction of the couple. You managed to not only realize their qualities- but use them well. I'm usually not one for the mushy crap, but it was one of a few exceptions. Well done.
angelgrl chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
another beutiful story from the great writer, amwong88. wonderful! love how u compared shika with everyone else, but ino loves him anyways because of the things that he does. aww! it was so cute! ]
Bob chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
needs lemons
alliwant chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
we! love this to! hearts!
Angel chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Normally I like SasuSaku (and read) but I've read a lot ShikaIno since I really like Shikamaru (not as much as Sasuke, thought ;) latley. Hope you understood that. My english is not very well. "

Anyway I really liked the story.
Lunarfrost chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
OH-EMM-GEE! That was really good! I loved it! _
Blondie724 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
OMG I LOVED IT! it was so good are you gona make anymore?my email is hope to hear from you soon
Anatidaephobia81 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I love this! its so sweet!
drop it like it's hot chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Gee, your story is so wonderfully written. I love the latter... You know, "Unlike Naruto, bla bla bla..." And Neji's mentioned there! Yay! D. I always love Neji.

And by the way, you really have to return to ShikaIno if you're abandoning it. (I doubt it. After all, it has almost been a year after this story)...

Ah, ShikaIno and the madness...

darkwriter11 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
oh reviewing is so troublesome

I loved this story its sweet with a hint of sour lemon in there

Keep up the good work

Dark out
Nymphadorena chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
wow this is really good and a perfect ending too. nice style of writing, and very sweet and hot at the same time. fav worthy!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »