Reviews for Scarlet eyes
nupinoop296 chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
O_o Whoa...that was scary...but good.
Kimi chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
What a sad good story.
optimistic girl94 chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Woah! What the heck happened? Oh my goodness. Did Yugi kill them?
Darkyami7 chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
...okay. That was a little...odd. First I had to go back and figure out what happened (which is why its bad to have a review limit), and then...I just couldn't help but feel like it didn't fit with the rest of the story. I think that you could have written more...maybe dragged out the plot a little bit. I don't know how, but you're a very creative writer (compliment), so you could have probably thought of something.

I didn't really understand the music box. I don't remember it being in previous chapters, either...maybe you could have added some more plot using that. However, I thought that it was really creative, having the box break as soon as the fic hit the "uh-oh" point.

Yugi was hoping and hoping for his friends to come...but it was too late. What a downer for people in the lacking-friends department.

“Even if I didn’t want for you to help, would you anyway?” ...wow, that would probably be the hardest question for anyone to answer...ever. o.o

Ooh...::out of the box thought:: What if the groom was somehow suppose to represent Yami? (I'm not turning this into some Puzzleshipping thing; Yami and Yugi make a whole, kind of like a wife and a husband) Yami's gone...but Yugi's still holding on, like the wife, who is holding on to the broken pieces of what she's lost. Now that she's doing the best that she can to hold on...she's sad and miserable, like Yugi. And she's stuck like that. Yugi can't get out of his depression.

Okie, I probably totally over-analyzed that, but my brain is officially tired.

Did you see the spell-checker? That's so neat!
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
X.X Creepy story. Very disturbing. I find things like this scarier than bloody and gorey death scenes. Like in movies when you see the ghost of a little girl singing a nursery ryhme. It's just so innocent it's evil. Oh well, sort of confused by the story because i don't understand exactly what happened to Yugi and the others. I reread it to but I still don't understand. Great story though.
kina-san chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
I really like your story. You should keep going.
Tessie chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Skitbra historia! Och den blev faktiskt riktigt kuslig i slutet... Men om du vill att jag ska bli riktigt rädd, lägg till en tandläkare!

Jag hoppas att du tänker uppdatera snart, för att du ska avslöja något om handlingen i förväg har jag gett upp för länge sen. Det är minsann inte bara jag som är envis som en åsna...

Kramar Tess
Darkyami7 chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Uh-oh...what's going to happen to Yugi? ::sad face::

I'm sure that you're going to get your reviews, but if you don't...please continue anyway! You can't leave it like this, I'm all...interested!

Please, please, please Update Soon!
Darkyami7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
O-oh...::That was me doing this little 'oh' thing that I do, its sounds weird so just ignore it:: This was really neat! I really hope that you continue!

Yugi sounds attractive...I really want to find that picture ::goes and looks on DeviantArt:: I'll bet that later on he's going to get a little uneasy and wish that Yami was there...unless Yami has something to do with how Yugi was feeling.

I know that you said that you don't write romance, but I couldn't help but notice a little of Yugi/Jou...hmm...oh, well, I just really want to see what happens next! Please Update Soon!