Reviews for Alone
nirky chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
So very meaningful it aches!)

That's just it with Kate and Sawyer. They make us feel what's going on, we don't have to hear them speaking.
BlackHaruChan chapter 16 . 11/9/2006
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! That was very nice!
BlackHaruChan chapter 15 . 8/27/2006
Woah! Nice chapt.,matey! Hope it'll continue this way!

Jylly
Elpheen chapter 14 . 8/8/2006
Aw, this fic is really good, I like your writing style. Can't wait to see where it's headed, I can sense a plot starting...
BlackHaruChan chapter 14 . 6/26/2006
Thats nicE wHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE?

Jylly
hersheygal chapter 14 . 6/24/2006
oh wow... I hope everything turns out ok..
Vote14Caskett chapter 14 . 6/24/2006
please update very soon!
Vote14Caskett chapter 13 . 6/8/2006
uh oh...poor kate!
Sophie chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Hi. Really good story. I can't imagine Sawyer being so kind. Still a really good story though
Imzadi chapter 12 . 5/2/2006
This is very frustrating. Kate is only hurting herself by acting this way. She has to learn to accept help. I think Sawyer is in love with her, and she should know this. She's just making things worse. I think you've got her psychology down pretty well. Sawyer's too.
lovetoread chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
hey that was awesome!a very intense scene with the two. i hope they get together soon. Are you going to have the hatch in this story? has it already been found and that's what KAte is running to in the jungle. it would make a good place for them to stay since they're there on the island alone (hahaha) but it would add a very interesting story line... but anyway i love what you have so far! keep it up!
Gynifur chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
OMG I love this! PLEASE write more soon! You've been writing this since January? How did I not find this sooner!
Vote14Caskett chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
uh oh...that's not good..
Vote14Caskett chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
loved it!
hersheygal chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
Yay! Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!