Reviews for Trip to the zoo
ScifiJoe chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Thank You. This is a good story.
A family outing with everyone having a good time is a Joy to Read.
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
i am sure that kim knows about her extra help
Fandomite chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this it's so simple yet heart warming!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Awww...They are just the most adorable family.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Another nice story ;)
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love how Shego just immediately speaks up to comfort Kim

LOL. "Yuck, mushy stuff!" XD I find it CUTE how Kim still blushes so easily, even after five years.

AWESOME minivan! Of course, there has to be green flames. LOL.

I love how Kasy and Sheki are basically opposites. It's adorable.

"Kasy, not wanting to waist time with her hair..." It should be "waste."

I like the reference to the Wizard of Oz.

"...that many of the twins wilder adventures..." Since "twins" is plural and possessive, you should have an apostrophe after the s: twins'

LOL. Dumb skills. -facepalm- That IS Ron-ness right there.

The end felt slightly (just a teeeeny tiny bit) rushed. But maybe that's only because Shego didn't make a short appearance.

Love it.
Ch1ld0fDisturbia chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i love the whole small possibilites (sorry if i spelled it wrong)series i thinck you should right some more sequals(again sory about the spelling)
Sailor Nibaru chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aw, what a cute little oneshot _ Nice interlude, very cute, great job as always ).
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 2/6/2008

~Smells like Rain...
minako366 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
*is in a sugar-coma*
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Now THIS is what I needed, more of my favourite OCs EVER.

Somehow it seems like they are like I imagined them (Probably because of the fanarts I've seen of them). Kasy being more simple and hyperactive and Sheki being quiter, smarter and a bit sinester.

I don't really know what else to say but I'm sure these twins will have a lot of adventures someday.

Pleaes keep up the good job, I really love it!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
maybe you can do more of the possible family outing? cos they're just so cute!
Catrlgirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
The entire Small possibilities series rocks and is rightously well written hope you continue and read my KP fic and my full metal alchemist
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was good. As well as the banter with Kim and Shego about Kim liking the color green. It was amusing. And yeah, this entire fic was pretty sweet. Although, I also liked the part about Shego's remark with Kim enjoying laying in the sun as well. Just real good. _