Reviews for The Gathering of Souls and Swords
lincoln time chapter 34 . 11/16/2014
Great story, but when will he get the Master Sword back. And I thought that only the Hero of Time can touch/pick up/wield the Master Sword. Having someone else pick up the blade kind of ruined the story for me. When Link finally meets the person with the Master Sword they have better NOT be able to use the Master Sword. Only the Hero of Time should use the Master Sword. And also one more thing, why would the person who took the sword take the Master Sword if they wanted to learn more about Link? A suggestion: have Fi appear in the aura of the Master Sword and help cleanse Link. And please unite them next chapter (Link and the Master Sword) please. Really, PLEASE. you have no idea how much it pains me to see the Master Sword separated from its true wielder. Please update and unite the blade and its master.
the missing link chapter 34 . 4/13/2014
good story whens the next update?
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
Why is it dat I can't keep my overactive mind from picturing silly stuff every two chapters? Like Nightmare and Mitsurugi throwing at each other insults like: "Justin Bieber!" or "Ricky Martin!". Hahahaha, I thank my classmates for that XP
c278 chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
This story ROCKS! keep at it
Alric Sanosake chapter 34 . 11/7/2009
You always do so good with the chapters, so detailed and drawing. I wasn't able to read this for so long, glad I got to again. ITS AMAZING! I even love the bit of mixture of SC II and I going on. I can't wait for him to fight the others of the game. Maybe even the other guest characters! Well anyway, keep it up man!
Xajora chapter 33 . 4/18/2009
I swear that if you don't update this soon I will nibble your hand off. This is the best Soul Calibur II fanfiction I've ever read, and the plot keeps leaving me begging for more. I don't care about your less-than-perfect-grammar so long as you update. Last one was in October. D: GET TYPING. For me, at least? *laughs*
Crazymallets chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
cool chapter. Link sure showed Cervantes.

I don't get it though. That master sword as had no problems killing redeads, poes and other various dead creatures. Even Ganon who constantly comes back from the dead. Why was it so hard for Link to kill Cervantes then?
Chrosis chapter 33 . 10/30/2008
Oh, Charade.

You were so impossible to use and yet a total bitch to fight against.

Rest in Pieces, you creepy SOB.

And good chapter, Riyougi!
Sachiko V chapter 32 . 8/11/2008
Wow I really like this! :D Link's story in Soul Calibur 2 is so underdeveloped that this story really helps give scope to his character. We all know Link is a strong and pure character, so the tale of his struggle with the evil Soul Edge implanted in him is very intriguing. I loved the scenes when he interacts with some of the Soul Calibur casts (i.e. Mitsurugi, Siegfried/Nightmare), and I hope there's more of it in the future chapters.
Midnari chapter 32 . 8/9/2008
Dude, awesome story, and another awesome chapter. I have to say, I'm glad I checked in on it. I'm glad you're still planning on finishing this story, can't wait to see what you do with it in the end. More I say, more!
AuraLucario chapter 32 . 8/5/2008
Dear, dear. I think Link just found Charade. I pity Link. Good chapter, I love all the descriptions you put in for everything. That would also explain the wind moving through it. Great Job.
Link Guru chapter 32 . 8/5/2008
Wow, Zasalamel and Cherad! The whole casts comming out to play. With that thought, might the new characters from SC4 show up. Anyway, awesome job.
R'N'Rer chapter 31 . 6/21/2008
Update, please.
Midnari chapter 31 . 5/10/2008
Sorry I'm late for reviewing, I don't check my e-mail much, but I check your story every once in awhile to see if anything new has occured, I'm so glad that I checked. Your story is as rocking as it ever was, I will state that it seems you've stopped proof reading, I noticed that originally you had little to know errors... now you're making a few more than usual. No problem really, just trivial spelling errors. But still, it's great. You always seem to have it planned which adds to the excitement of them. They also tend to be pretty long.

Anyhow, Uni will be over for awhile soon, and then I hope to see more writing from you, man. I really do, ya rock a the fanfiction, and I'm glad you ain't dead.
Chrosis chapter 31 . 4/22/2008
Hey, glad to see you updated!

This is a good fic. I'm glad to see that it hasn't gone down the tubes.