Reviews for Spilt Ink
mz.brar chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
oh i love the RL/NB ship! i really hope ur planning to trun this into a fic! awesome work
bloodwiccan chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This was just good. Original. Remus as Draco's father. Perfect.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
both chilling and compelling

I loved both this and the idea of Remus/Narcissa - good job!
Valzen chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I HATE LUCIUS! that was a mean dirty trick to play on his son! and really sad too.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
interesting idea! ! ! But you can't leave it there! ! ! Maybe the diary won't burn. . .maybe, Draco will figure it out anyway! ! ! I am not usually one for Draco goes good fics, but this could be really great! ! !
imakeeper chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
nice long shot!
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Interesting and heartbreaking.
DramaQueen4eva chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Um u just made me cry ... y couldn't it work out? and i have to say before i go any further ... i expected the father to be one Severus Snape ... so sue me my mind is extremely demented ... gah can i plz be written into the next chapter as a random and kill Lucius Malfoy ... plz ... at the moment it sounds like such a good idea ... evil gittish insufferable prat ...
alBBie chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Is this seriously a one-shot? You can't just leave it like that! It's a really good idea... A sort of twisted thing I feel like I would do, except your story is more creative than anything I'd write. Anyway, please continue this if you get a chance. I really like your writing.
ceringosnowflake chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I really liked this. I know it's not likely to happen but it's really cool! Well written once again! I like it...
illyria-light chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Amazing story. I think there should be a sequal. Just another one shot - maybe from Remus's POV. I think I'm going to add this to my favorite stories. Once again...well done!
Celi chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I think it was a great story! Good work!
RoRo D chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
continue!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This was just fantastic! Poor Narcissa! And Lupin got laid! WWDJ? What will Draco do?
madampince chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Coolio. Good ending, nice way to get rid of getting revenge on Lupin. Lucius's reaction a bit overdone, though. Murder?