Reviews for The Compromise
O-O I bow down to you.
Aguna chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow that was great
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
TWO of my fave couples in ONE! There really ain't enough of these!
sylphxpression chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
SO... They share him? They set him up for each other?

Man, your Cyborg has villainous tendencies!
Sweet Wisteria chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
WOW. wow. wow.

I'm sorry, that's all I can say.

Much Love

Sweet Wisteria
Antimatterannihilation chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
god, I wish you would continue this fic instead of making it a one-shot, but then again. I guess you don't want to ruin the awesomeness. lol
The Darkest Half chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Very nice. I'm really a Robin/Slade fan with some Red X and Speedy thrown in but I really enjoyed reading this. I love the thought of Robin being betrayed and manipulated by Cyborg. But as I'm a mainly a Slade fan I can't help but think of when Slade is the one that doesn't feel like sharing anymore.

Excellent, D/2
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
wow... i love this pairing... great story!
Banan-nonne chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
OO Ga-... Ga-... *blink. blink.* Wow. Wow indeed. Awesome! I loved it!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Great story and I did like Robinrocks' story as well. I like how you had Slade and Cyborg make a deal and I do really like these pairings. Awesome job, really amazing story here!
Harriet Usher chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
WO! So sweet! Abnd at the same time, a lil edge of darkness. Excellent!
chanutaya chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
OMG! actual Cyborg/Robbie ficcy! I always wondered why there wasn't more of the stuff floating out there..I mean the dynamics between those two **SPARKS**

LUVED IT! More plz?

Chanutaya
atromiti chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Cyborg wants Robin. Slade wants Robin. Well, duh. Don't we all?

An angsty slash fic with a very original twist...me likey.
RobinRocks chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Woot! Hey, you never told me it was up! Glad you actually wrote it! Join the revolution! WHOO-HOO!

ANYWAY, it was very, very nice... TWO slashy elements involved there, and very good transition between the two. Can't see Cy ever making a deal with Slade, but then Cyborg's a pretty unpredictable guy, so I'm not saying this is implausible. I liked the flasback; very well done indeed. Poor Robin; the things those guys will do just to get a piece of his ass...

Well, I think you should write some more like this! Cy-fic revolution! Yeah!

Keep it up!

Latest chapter of Black Magic is up, BTW...

RobinRocks x
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Poor Cyborg, but poor Robinx10 more! Unknowingly being used by his friend and all. I hope Cyborg's come to his senses this time around.

Great fic. Very well written too. Not too many Cyborg fics on the net, are there?