Reviews for Visitation Rights
Quinzeela chapter 2 . 2/14
So... I said it’s been two years since you last updated... and now I’ve just realised it’s 2018 and not 2008 and it’s actually been twelve years... Jesus Christ. Suddenly I feel old!
Quinzeela chapter 1 . 2/14
Okay so it’s been two years since this was updated but I felt a reread was on the cards. You’re such a bloody good writer! I’m so full of feels right now, you’re killing me. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I favourited this back when you were still writing it and I’m bloody glad I did otherwise I wouldn’t have found it again and then spent today re-reading it.

Hope you’re doing well :)
Anna10473 chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
Beautiful story.
Anna10473 chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
I never want this story to end.
Anna10473 chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
That. Was. Epic.
Anna10473 chapter 3 . 8/17/2017
Really good. Brilliant.
Anna10473 chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
This is one of the best Red Eye stories that I have ever read.
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Just started to read your story and I love it!
Anon chapter 6 . 7/26/2017
I know you'll probably won't continue or see this comment...but a small part of me hopes you do see this. This was amazing. Beautifully written and both characters remain true to themselves. Hands down the best Red Eye and Lisa/Jack fanfic I've ever read. You captured their dependency on one another beautifully and this was the most realistic scenario for a relationship they could have! I hope you do continue this wonderful story. If not, I'll still enjoy this your fantastic piece of work! You've got skill and talent! Sorry for being melodramatic but I just haven't read a story as good as this!
Fourteenthstar chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Nice
guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Please continue!
LJxx chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
This story made me feel things T_T you've done a great job and you're probably not gonna read this but I just wanna say I 3 THIS STORY SO MUCH! great work on the characters, keeping them in character, and the storytelling is fantastic. made me feel all warm and fuzzy. thank you for this wonderful story!
xoxo from the future ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I adore how Lisa and Jackson fight and still are in check with their emotions.
sparrowed chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Oh wow. I should probably give up on thinking you'll update, huh? It's been 8 yearssssss. A whole child had been born and is well into school during that time, lol. It's a shame, because this is a great story which is wonderfully written - not obsessively detailed to the point of feeling burdened but not sparse either, just the way I like it.
BastilleBlood chapter 2 . 3/15/2014