Reviews for Visitation Rights
guest chapter 6 . 10/11
Please continue!
LJxx chapter 6 . 6/2
This story made me feel things T_T you've done a great job and you're probably not gonna read this but I just wanna say I 3 THIS STORY SO MUCH! great work on the characters, keeping them in character, and the storytelling is fantastic. made me feel all warm and fuzzy. thank you for this wonderful story!
xoxo from the future ;)
I adore how Lisa and Jackson fight and still are in check with their emotions.
sparrowed chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Oh wow. I should probably give up on thinking you'll update, huh? It's been 8 yearssssss. A whole child had been born and is well into school during that time, lol. It's a shame, because this is a great story which is wonderfully written - not obsessively detailed to the point of feeling burdened but not sparse either, just the way I like it.
BastilleBlood chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Elle Summers chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hello there,
Well i can safely say that the story so far is one of the best Red Eye FanFiction i have ever read and it can only get better! Thank you for taking the time to make this story as great at it has been and will be! Keep up the good work! :)
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
I really like this story. I love the witty banter between the two of them. My only complaint was their dialog during the sex scene, it didn't seem in character to me. Other than that, good story.
KnoKnayme chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
O man! What is going to happen now?
MangoCheesecake chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Hot story! I hope you update soon.
Kara97 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
A enthralling Story Except for Taking God's name in Vain. I never understand using God's name to Curse with. WHY ? What does that convey but a lack of respect. Esp if one doesn't believe in God. All the cursing is so Out Of Character and pointless.

These issues made the story less interresting and Interrupted the flow of your plot, really really annoying.
Inday chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Aaaarghhh! You haven't updated since 2006! Where is Chapter 7?
Inday chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Excellent chapter! This has got to be my favorite bathtub scene, ever. I loved the way you wrote it, how the physical contact was non-sexual but it affected that part of Jackson that longed for human compassion. Bravo! *standing ovation*
Inday chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
LOL! I love how Lisa orders Jackson to turn off the TV and he obeys without complaint. :)
Sepsis chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Wow. I have to say that was one of the best (if not the best) Red Eye stories I ever read.

I loved the way you wrote their characters, the way they talked and the way they thought. Everything was just perfect and I really hope you go on with the story because I cant wait to read more.

The only kinda negative thing I have to say, is that I thought they were a bit..out of character in the last chapter. I dont really know why, maybe because of the lemon (the lemon by itself was really good though!). Though of course I dont know how the charatcers would really behave in a situation like that, I couldnt really imagine them to behave like this. I know it had to be harder for Lisa because of her attack and everything but.. I dont really know why I wasnt that happy with it. Jackson was..strange. You wrote hin great until the lemon (I even thought he was perfect at the end of chapter 5). I can imagine him to be nicer to her because shes scared but then..Argh, I cant really put it in words, sorry.

But thats just my opinion of course, please dont be offended by it!

I knew since your first chapters that I just HAVE to fave this story, no matter if I like everything in the last chapter. Just because everything else is perfect! :) So as I already said, please go on, that would make me (and Im sure many others, too..) really happy!
frlarsson chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Love the chapter and the fluffy smut,

best wishes, Linda