Reviews for Mistletoe
fangirl07 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This is just lovely. You have a very distinct writing style, that is very unique. I love the imagery, everything is so beautifully feminine. Please continue to write more for this fandom.
Creature Of The Night chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
ouu descreptive indeed.

write more like this _

ahah i liked the "You can be my rag dolly!"
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
i loves mistletoe. a very realistic look at life in the castle.
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was quite wonderful. It was a great take on all the different relationships in the castle-a lot of fanfics have the same Columbia/Frank, Frank/Riff, Riff/Mags, and Mags/Columbia dynamics. It was very refreshing and very well-written.
Darcy chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I enjoyed this, it's funny to think of Magenta drunk! I've been liking Magenta and Columbia together lately, probably because Col is so cute and Magenta is just...hot. Ok, must stop rambling now.
Katrina Marie Lupin chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Man, I honestly had no idea there was Rocky Horror fanfiction!

Great fic!

~Katrina Marie Lupin
greeneyesblue chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Aww, is it bad that I thought that was cute? Though I'm usually more into Riff/Mags and not Mags/Columbia. That was very very good.
Glitter Taps chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This was very, very well done! I have to admit the first few paragraphs with no character names did confuse me but I eventually figured it out!

Hope to see more from you, you're quite a good writer!

*Glitter Taps*
An Anonymous Soul chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Aw...I liked it! It was cute Pretty big fan of Mags and Columbia pairings meself, so good on you! -begs you to write more like it-
Mez the evil Brit chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Overly descriptive and meandering towards the beginning, but definitely worth reading to the end. Would like to see other stories of your's.
Agent Phillips chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Whilst I did enjoy the story itself, and believe that you have great potential as a writer (plus gotta be lovin the lesbianism), I do feel the need to point out that mistletoe berries are white not red.