Reviews for Tiochfaidh ár Lá
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
I'd love for this to continue, it's so easily immersive
kvasconez chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Talk about leaving us on a cliff hanger! I adore your stories and writing style (as a Crawford, I gravitated toward your work ️. Please finish it (and your others). Or PM me to let me know where you were taking it! Great job!
asprankle1 chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
If you ever decide to finish any of these stories, that would be wonderful! They are reaaaaaaallllllllly gooooooooood!
1stfairchild chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
D: Please, oh, please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
Next chapter soon? It's been eight years!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
I know it's a little late for this, but can you PLEASE update?! I got sucked into your story and want to read more!
Vardie chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
I rather like modern settings of PotO. The input, as I could call it, seems a bit unlikely to me, but who am I to judge the twisted and dark paths of terrorists' minds. I do hope you'll come back to the story someday and finish it. I already saw some other stories of yours, also unfinished - that's a shame, because your writing is good.
ValkyrieVampire888 chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD PLEASE FINISH THIS! This story was a bit awkward, but somehow connecting to me... I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT IN WORDS! This story emotionally moved me so much. I could literally not stop thinking about this story. I hope they end up being comfortable enough with each other to be together, and raise their child together! PLEASE LET THEM LOVE EACH OTHER! I eagerly await the next update!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
WHAT?! YOU STOPPED WRITING?! WHAT WAIT WHYYYYYYYYYY IT WAS SO GOOD! Seriously...it was so good... *tears welling up in eyes* But wittle baby Ewik ... D': Please for to continue this? Pretty pretty pretty pweez?
Chelsea chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH... YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
Chelsea chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
NNNNOOOOOO! MY PHEELS. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PHEELS?!
Chelsea chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
This little bugger Raoul is beginning to tick me off. Can't you just make him go away?
Chelsea chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
I'd like ta slap the everlovin' crap outta those cousins.
Chelsea chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Can we just get them two to the bedroom already, please?! :p

But speaking from a literary perspective, you're doing great at building tension and suspense. :)
Chelsea chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
As a self-proclaimed and proud Raoul-hater, can I just shake your hand for the berating Christine gives him at the very beginning of this scene?

And "little silk booties." I can't even. XD I love this.