Reviews for Tiochfaidh ár Lá
ValkyrieVampire888 chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD PLEASE FINISH THIS! This story was a bit awkward, but somehow connecting to me... I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT IN WORDS! This story emotionally moved me so much. I could literally not stop thinking about this story. I hope they end up being comfortable enough with each other to be together, and raise their child together! PLEASE LET THEM LOVE EACH OTHER! I eagerly await the next update!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
WHAT?! YOU STOPPED WRITING?! WHAT WAIT WHYYYYYYYYYY IT WAS SO GOOD! Seriously...it was so good... *tears welling up in eyes* But wittle baby Ewik ... D': Please for to continue this? Pretty pretty pretty pweez?
Chelsea chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH... YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
Chelsea chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
NNNNOOOOOO! MY PHEELS. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PHEELS?!
Chelsea chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
This little bugger Raoul is beginning to tick me off. Can't you just make him go away?
Chelsea chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
I'd like ta slap the everlovin' crap outta those cousins.
Chelsea chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Can we just get them two to the bedroom already, please?! :p

But speaking from a literary perspective, you're doing great at building tension and suspense. :)
Chelsea chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
As a self-proclaimed and proud Raoul-hater, can I just shake your hand for the berating Christine gives him at the very beginning of this scene?

And "little silk booties." I can't even. XD I love this.
Chelsea chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
This may be completely planned-haven't read far enough to know yet-but is there any particular reason why they're coming after Erik as "her rapist/abductor" and the gunmen who held up six hundred people are now *non-existent*?! All my Pheels are on Erik right now (and always) so for him to be wrongfully accused when the real bad guys didn't get pummeled accordingly is upsetting. Then again that might be the effect you're going for...lol
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
You had mentioned that the staff hadn't realized that Erik and Christine were missing, but there were five or six people, one of which a nurse, watching them leave. O_o What'd I miss?
Chelsea chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Actually, I wouldn't have minded a little peek at Erik's bum. Shoulda put him in a hospital gown. ;) XD
LadyBarbossa chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
Oh, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Please post the next chapters! This story has me begging to know what happens next! This has been rather awkward and yet incredibly delightful to read! I'm utterly hooked! So.. again,PLEASE post the rest of the chapters! I would love to see how this plays out and ends! Will it be peaceful or not? Don't leave it hanging like this! Oh, lord please don't! We want more!
Lady B
Doctor Erik Holmes chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wonderful!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO! CAN'T WAIT! :) :D 3
Madysen.Hoke chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh My Gosh! I was so moved by this story for some reason! The end of 15 was quite a shocker but I almost started crying! I love the way you write, and I actually felt a connection with this story. It was like I could feel her pain with her... Thank you for the opportunity to read this story. It is amazing! Amazing!