Reviews for Tiochfaidh ár Lá
kvasconez chapter 15 . 8/16
Talk about leaving us on a cliff hanger! I adore your stories and writing style (as a Crawford, I gravitated toward your work ️. Please finish it (and your others). Or PM me to let me know where you were taking it! Great job!
asprankle1 chapter 15 . 5/24
If you ever decide to finish any of these stories, that would be wonderful! They are reaaaaaaallllllllly gooooooooood!
1stfairchild chapter 15 . 1/16
D: Please, oh, please update!
Next chapter soon? It's been eight years!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
I know it's a little late for this, but can you PLEASE update?! I got sucked into your story and want to read more!
Vardie chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
I rather like modern settings of PotO. The input, as I could call it, seems a bit unlikely to me, but who am I to judge the twisted and dark paths of terrorists' minds. I do hope you'll come back to the story someday and finish it. I already saw some other stories of yours, also unfinished - that's a shame, because your writing is good.
ValkyrieVampire888 chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD PLEASE FINISH THIS! This story was a bit awkward, but somehow connecting to me... I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT IN WORDS! This story emotionally moved me so much. I could literally not stop thinking about this story. I hope they end up being comfortable enough with each other to be together, and raise their child together! PLEASE LET THEM LOVE EACH OTHER! I eagerly await the next update!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
WHAT?! YOU STOPPED WRITING?! WHAT WAIT WHYYYYYYYYYY IT WAS SO GOOD! Seriously...it was so good... *tears welling up in eyes* But wittle baby Ewik ... D': Please for to continue this? Pretty pretty pretty pweez?
Chelsea chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH... YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
Chelsea chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
NNNNOOOOOO! MY PHEELS. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PHEELS?!
Chelsea chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
This little bugger Raoul is beginning to tick me off. Can't you just make him go away?
Chelsea chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
I'd like ta slap the everlovin' crap outta those cousins.
Chelsea chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Can we just get them two to the bedroom already, please?! :p

But speaking from a literary perspective, you're doing great at building tension and suspense. :)
Chelsea chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
As a self-proclaimed and proud Raoul-hater, can I just shake your hand for the berating Christine gives him at the very beginning of this scene?

And "little silk booties." I can't even. XD I love this.
Chelsea chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
This may be completely planned-haven't read far enough to know yet-but is there any particular reason why they're coming after Erik as "her rapist/abductor" and the gunmen who held up six hundred people are now *non-existent*?! All my Pheels are on Erik right now (and always) so for him to be wrongfully accused when the real bad guys didn't get pummeled accordingly is upsetting. Then again that might be the effect you're going for...lol