Reviews for Things I Have But Could Have Done Without
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Please continue this story!
tonkss chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
this is amazing honestly the best thing ive ever read please do a follow up to this?!
bkaddictjk chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
Is it over? I really hope it isn't... but if it is, could you make it a 'complete' story?

Anyway, it was really good, but I thought that Remus might've been a little more difficult, but I'm glad we got to see this side of him
Cheryl chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Your story is simply wonderful. I was only sorry that it had to end. Thank you for sharing your considerable talent here, it is much appreciated.
thegrumpygirl chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
There's a hotness and a sexiness to this fic that lodges itself in one's stomach for the whole time spent reading, and beyond. I absolutely loved it.
Killa Cupcakes chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Obviously, you're no longer updating this story since it was written roughly 5 years ago, but I want to leave a review anyway. I stumbled across this story while reading stories from my favorite authors on this site and noticed that this was favorited on one of their pages. That being said, I gotta say that I really, really like this story. I like that it's written first-person from Tonks's POV, and I think you did a good job of capturing her character (even if she wasn't very clumsy). I also gotta say that you wrote the sexiest Remus that I've read in any fanfiction, while still managing to keep him within character. The descriptions were well-written, and I felt like I was feeling everything Tonks was feeling. Well done.
Yorik chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
beautiful.
scullyseviltwin chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Wow, I'm a terrible reader; I've just read the first nine chapters and am just now reviewing. (Truth be told, I hate when people suddenly decide to take up a story and begin reviewing chapter after chapter so my inbox is FULL when I check it...)

Anywho, I've just recently begun reading Lupin/Tonks again. Perhaps it was my dislike for their treatment in the recent film, but I digress.

I LOVE Tonk's POV stories and yours is just off-the-hook phenom. Seriously. I enjoyed the pacing of the Remus/Tonks development in the first few chapters, how awkward he is and yet how confident you make it. It drives me absolutely mad when authors have him all "blah, I'm SUCH a sad werewolf" for like... 20 chapters. Your Remus is the one that I like to imagine exists.

I also have a weak spot for Tonks-doing-unTonks-things such as going to the ball in a glorious gown and LOVE the Jealous!Lupin angle.

Also, your sexytiems are tres hot and that's really what this is all about, yes? It's so refreshing to find such a wonderful author such as yourself just as I was needing to read amazing fic.

Seriously, this is rockin in twenty-seven different ways; kudos for being awesome.

Now, off to read 11 and hopefully not leave you such a ridiculously long and probably annoying review!
lawaks2600 chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
I really, really liked this and can’t wait for more so keep writing. Poor Remus I love him so, why did his life have to be so hard.
ombrerose92 chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
You must be insane for not finishing this! I swear that this is now my favourite fic. Your characterisation is absolutely perfect, and the interactions between Remus and Tonks are just amazing. Please keep going!
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
Wow, this is awesome! you absolutely have to finish this, I'm in love with it, and your Remuys charactersiation is made of win! :D
Imready chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
wait i just realised it was complete, damn lol But i very much enhoyed it!
Imready chapter 11 . 3/22/2008
this is one of the best remus and tonks stories i have ever read and i love you for writing it X3 The story has me clutched and i cant wait for more, all the best!
Merlin Fisher chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
This is good. A little overdone in places, but good reading. Nice job.
ladirambaldi chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
Oh wow. Oh... just... wow.

I love this fic. It's fantastic. Please continue!