Reviews for U Goom: A new beginning
AwesomelyMe0728 chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Hmm. Maybe my story U Goom: A New Year could be a sequel. The first chapter needs periods... *_*
1Thunderfire chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Hahahaha! The things that Luigi does for people, he's awesome!

P.S I hope the fees at U Goom are a lot cheaper than it is going to be in Blighty.
MewSpiceelishis chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
" white Squeek"

Mirage is black just an FYI.

I love Waffles -
Mario and Luigi and an Author chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
Gaw Waffles, despite your fluffy, butermilk name you sure can be an ass. And a Hammer Bro. Racist.

Ah, the name Duplica brings back those memories of the Pokémon series I have on VHS... oddly enough, the girl in the anime was something like a shapeshifter too, but in a more realistic way.

Hehe, when you mentioned in the Author's Notes, "AJ always getting injured" I was holding my breath during the part where he chopped up the 'shrooms in cooking class... I'm glad he's experienced in that field...

The only thing I ask of you to add to your fantastic fic is something of a short view on what E. Gadd is doing currently... like in chapter 13 in "Legend of the 9 Orbs" when you go back and give Mario a brief cameo when they wonder what he's doing (plumbling, hehe). Smack Luigi in there too, if you can- or rather, ignore my suggestion and keep this story in my favorites. :o)
Mog Anarchy chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
Whew, this chapter was just a tad too long. As I mentioned, some people (like me) can't concentrate on so much text at once.

However, this chapter was just as good as the others, despite the immense length.

Your dialogue is witty, and very entertaining, and ties in well with the character relationships that you've created along the way.

I hope to see an update soon!

Alerted!

Mog Anarchy chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Yay, Vivian! That little section with her and Waffles was my favourite part of this chapter. Nice work on creating a personality for her, it's really effective too.

And once again, your little references are adding a great effect! An awesome one, if I do say so myself - which I did.

Also I liked the section which introduced the teachers - a great choice for all positions, they really fit well with the characters' personalities!

Hee hee.

Mog Anarchy chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Yay, another great chapter here.

I love the way you've brought across Goombella's character within this.

“It’s a function hall, mainly used for performances, presentations, parties and all that kind of stuff” Goombella explained it as if she were tattling but stopped herself from subconsciously telling a random feature about the room. - Completley awesome, and fits her character so well!

I also like the use of other minor Paper Mario characters within this, and your references to other game locations are a great touch, also.

Still going strong - but the chapters are a little bit too long... I'm sorry, I have kind of a short attention span when it comes to reading. However, I shall not give up! Mya ha ha!

Mog Anarchy chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Yay, awesome chapter here.

I just found this story again on my history list, and remembered I reviewed it a while back - before I put things on my alert lists. Hee hee.

Anyways, great character relationships, nice descriptions, all sprinkled with a dash of sweet humor.

Nice work!

Cyberweasel89 chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Hmm... I always pictured Bub-ulbs using the leaves of their flowers as hands... But now that I think about it... That would be a tad impossible. Heh.

Ya know, you're right... I never thought of it like that. It wouldn't make any sense for Beldam to turn all good. I'll just have to remember that for my Mario fic.

So, you have a creatures in Mario without hands thinger? I get thingers like that to. There's a tiny little aspect of a certain game or show that's unimportant to most but is important to me. I can't think of any examples right now, but I know there's quite a few of 'em. In fact, I'm pretty sure that that's an Aspie thing. _

Cool! I love learnin' interesting facts I never knew about things I enjoy. _

For those who read the reviews:

Yeah, Buddy belongs to me. He'll be a character in an upcoming Mario fanfic I'm working on. He originated in an imaginary game my friends and I would play during recess in Elementary School.

And for the record, Buddy's petals are white.

Another great chapter! _
C. Miasma chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
Sorry it took me so long to review, I've been busy with "BOA". Anyway, great job! I love Alicigoom's arrogance and how she's the overall the little rival of one of the main characters. On yeah, and I'm pretty sure Mario DID have medievil times. PM2 REALLY supports that.
Blue Da-Ba-Dee chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Fabulous! It was long, but good. And Puntini's going to be in the next chapter, right? I hope you don't take too long!
Mario and Luigi and an Author chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
Sorry I didn't review on the last chapter, I've been doing some bus-i-ness...

Whoa, nellie! Flurrie teaching a drama class... that's gonna be fun. Spitwads away! And Gerato... not a nice guy... Piantayan... too optimistic... Bruce... too perverted... but hey, the variety makes a good story, and yours definantly is! Keep it up! :D
Blue Da-Ba-Dee chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
The Yoshi's name is Waffles? Heh, mine is Spike. Bombette and Bruce are always funny. I love that you're using old Paper Mario characters as well as the new.
Blue Da-Ba-Dee chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Well, it appears an awful lot of Glitzville fighters are attending the university... which is not a problem at ALL! Glitz Pit fighters rock! Or as a certain bird would say, "RAAWWK!"
Blue Da-Ba-Dee chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Sorry if it's a little annoying, me reviewing every chapter individually instead of reading it all at once, but anyway! I see Mirage is back. And Luigi's partners. Me likey!