Reviews for White Hat, Black Hat
ulstergirl chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
Just got caught up on this story - it's a fun read. Didn't know if you had any plans to finish it, but I'll put in my vote in favor if that helps any. ;)
mitzvahgirl chapter 24 . 2/14/2010
*Ahem*

More? Pretty please?

I've loved all three fics in this series. I really hope you finish this one.
tere55 chapter 24 . 6/14/2009
More soon, I hope? Liked the way you brought in a character from an earlier story.
star jelly chapter 24 . 6/14/2009
That was a good chapter. I liked the beginning line

"The next morning found all four detectives looking marginally more well-rested, Goren and Eames more so than Barek and Logan, who, although they had left work well before ten, had not actually fallen asleep until much later."

Very good! I also liked the thing about Bobby ironing socks. I can see him doing that!

This is a great mystery I cannot wait to read more! This is one of my favorite stories!
tkelparis chapter 23 . 4/27/2009
I've missed your updates, and was thrilled to see this posted. I'm surprised that Barek didn't add details to make it harder for Mike, even if she doubted he could accomplish what she did say. I actually hoped for a little more casework on A and B's end, but what the hey. I'll take the update. :)
star jelly chapter 23 . 4/26/2009
That was great! I was really worried that you had given up on the story but I'm glad to see that it's up again!

I loved the line ""I was so excited, too," Barek went on after a second. "Like, bam! Look at me tracking down killer geeks on their own computer turf! And then, no..."

That was very funny. I also loved how Logan clicked the wrong button by accident.

Can't wait to read more!
tere55 chapter 23 . 4/26/2009
Hallelujah, a new chapter! Of course, it's been so long since an update that I've forgotten the plot, but that gives me an excuse to reread the whole thing. Love your stories, glad that you are planning to finish this.
Medea Callous chapter 22 . 4/15/2009
I've been enjoying your fics - I hope you haven't left the fandom. But if you have, then good luck with whatever you're doing, and I enjoyed the fics you gave the community. Thanks!
Sabriel05 chapter 22 . 11/12/2008
This series is probably one of the best fics i've read in a long time. The casefiles are easy to follow but not too predictable and the characters keep in line with what you see on the show. I love this story and am desperately hoping that you will write more soon.

Sabriel
JackSam chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
Love it. Add more soon.
star jelly chapter 22 . 5/6/2008
I a, L-o-v-i-n-g this story! I can't wait to read more!
many-themiles chapter 22 . 2/27/2008
Update. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE.

there are no authors like you on ff that write so brilliantly :)
Southern Gaelic chapter 22 . 1/22/2008
LOL Tinky Winky.

But in all seriousness, this is very good, like the first two. I like it because it feels like I'm watching (or it would be reading?) a regular episode of CI, because your Goren and Eames and Barek and Logan are very much in character. If I have one criticism, it's that sometimes you let the case at hand take a backseat to the fluff. Not that I mind the fluff (cos I like it when fics show them outside One PP), but they're still cops at the end of the day.

I truly hope you update this soon.

~ Aislinn
SatisfactionBroughtBackTheCat chapter 22 . 10/21/2007
Have you died? You are, aren't you. You haven't updated this OR you're other story on fictionpress for over a year. Im BORED! Your stories are actually good and I can't find any like that so PLEASE update
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
“We’ll behave,” Barek assured him, turning and giving her partner a look that promised retribution if he didn’t.

...

God, I miss Carolyn. And I love the way you write her. Definite perks! Well, the case file sounds really interesting. I've never given much thought to the concept of a 'cyber gang'. I always thought it was just some megalomaniacal loner(s) out there working individually.